Parte 1 Sin Título

The door of the mansion was opened, the first to enter was Bruce followed by Selina and the new baby, for the first time in a long time that felt like a whole family, after so much tragedy in between, Bruce had recovered with sweat and tears the Wayne companies, his Foundation, Ric become Dick and Nightwing, the fights with Damian along with the strong feelings had finally been clarified, the boy rectified his attitude so that Robin's cloak was returned to him. Tim well he is Tim always a good boy, Tim was always intelligent and calm, so loyal. Cass, Barbara, Kate, Step, Duke, Luke who otherwise was already part of the Batfamily, but not of the Waynes, fortunately his father Lucius was still alive and functioning, Lucius Fox Bruce's right hand during Alfred's dead or some like it, in some moment the family discovered Alfred really was alive, and they get him back almost a year and a half later. it had been four months since the old butler returned to the mansion. It was definitely a holiday for the whole family, Bruce had never felt so complete.

"Master Bruce I will bring the gifts for the new member of the family, while you get comfortable" Alfred held the door to give way to everyone who was smiling and chattering to each other, even Damian

"I help you with that" ask Dick with a warm smile joining Alfred, both took the numerous gifts and were putting them one by one, when they finally finished Dick could not help noticing that there was a shadow of nostalgia that tarnished Alfred's happiness when for a moment he lost his smile looking at the family and sighed "Alf?" Dick put his hand on the man's shoulder " Is something wrong?"

"No, Master Richard, everything is fine" Alfred sighed and went to the kitchen to prepare snacks while they unpacked the gifts once they put the baby to bed, the gifts ranged from diapers, jackets, headbands all elegantly wrapped and business cards , except one which was wrapped in plain paper without a bow however the box was bulky it was opened it consisted of a nursing cushion, a soft blanket adorned with cute kittens, a cute white dress, a monitor, bottle sterilizer, a baby sling and a flirty headband with cat ears.

"Someone likes cats" Selina said pleased with the gift.

"And don't skimp on expenses, that person think about the most we could needed" Bruce murmured "I don't see the card of presentation."Bruce picked up the box looking for the detached card on the floor.

"No card" said Cass" never card, when they left it in your room."

"Possibly lost" during shipping Barbara added, however that disturbed Bruce's paranoia but said nothing about it.

"Here are the sandwiches" Alfred left the sandwiches, tea, cookies on the table. The whole family gathered in the happy celebration, so the evening passed between talk and laughter, even Damian the most reluctant seemed to accept his new sister.

Bruce waited for everyone to rest before going down with the box to the cave in search of clues, everything seemed correct with the mysterious box, with no signs of contamination, bombs or anything out of the ordinary, however he was concerned that he only found only almost complete footprint, but the database did not yield anything at all from the owner of that footprint. It was then when he decided to track the purchase, the monitor was an important part since it was of the latest technology, it allowed to link through the network to any place and be able to monitor the baby outside the home, it consisted of a DVR with recording in cyberspace, when he came to the store asking about the buyer and the guarantee, because it was Bruce Wayne, he had no difficulty getting the information.

"Oh yes, Megan sold that monitor" the store manager informed you "I remember it because is a monitor arrived with a special request, the young man came directly here, he didn't want make the the purchase online, he only left the cash advance. Megan!" the woman did the signal for the girl to inform you "Can you give the buyer details and inform Mr Wayne of the guarantee?" the woman ask.

"A pleasure, with the seal of the manual they paid an extra guarantee of 3 more years, this is 5 years that you have for any failure" the freckled blonde girl informed Bruce.

"Megan, could you tell me who the buyer was if you were so kind? I need to thank you, unfortunately the card was lost during the transport home" Bruce ask

"Oh, no Mr. Wayne! it wasn't lost, the young man who bought required the direct shipment from the store, with the other purchases made here, but he didn't want to leave his name" the young woman explained.

"Do you remember what the man was like? Anything you could remember would be useful for me" Bruce smiled with his typical charm to the young woman.

Meg bit her lip blushing a little "He was handsome, tall like you, unfortunately I could not see his eyes, surely they were cute" mumbling the latest ", he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with a hood that never took off, he had a great body despite of clothing so baggy, except the denim pants that he filled with his thighs" sighing when he said "thighs" ",pronounced jawline , sharp cheekbones and split chin, apart from a charming smile." The girl wrinkled her nose remembering "He came on a dazzling motorcycle" then she sighed "that's what I could see."

"Ah!" the girl opened the server screen, I type quickly "this was fifteen days and two years ago since he gave the advance she made the purchase."

Bruce appreciated the information and said goodbye, as soon as he got to the car he called Barbara to hack the cameras of the place and nearby

"Sorry Bruce" Barbara answered a part hours later "I have a few hours lost in the place and surroundings, apparently he was covering his track."

"Hnn" Bruce growled

"However by the route, I can search for motorcycles or something that can match the person you are looking for. Bruce, you're not being paranoid"

"I'm on my way, while trying to discover something" Bruce cut the communication going to the cave, once he arrived Tim was already in place too.

"Did you find something?" They both turned to Bruce, then exchanged glances "can you leave the mystery and tell me what they found?" Bruce was already a little nervous about it, the only thing that reassured him is that everything came straight from the store but he did not want to leave anything to chance.

Tim pressed a button "He is the only one that matches the days, time and description."

Bruce opened his eyes, approached the screen, then frowned. "Impossible, the database would have yielded the results."