Chapter 3 - Who are you?

~The Lighthouse~

The unknown gem jumps down to a lower level of the giant injector. She raises her lowered head and smiles at the group with a small growl-like chuckle. Y/N tries his best to inspect the gem from all the way at the bottom of the large device. She has pink skin with dark-red hair that is held up in pigtails. She was also sporting three dark lines under each of her eyes resembling tears with a gem in the shape of an upside-down heart placed on her chest.

???: Well, well, well, well, well. Lemme get a look at the menagerie. *her eye extended into a cartoonish telescope* You must be Amethyst. You must be Garnet. And Pink Diamond's Pearl. Wow, she took you with her. Isn't that just... *grits her teeth* swell?! Oh *smirks at Y/N* and you must be the cute one~

Y/N: *A slight blush formed on his face* D-did she just call me... cute?

Garnet: Focus!

Y/N thinks to himself, "Well I guess this is the perfect time to try out these new gauntlets." He pulls out the giant gauntlets and puts them on. They begin to form to perfectly fit his hands leaving him surprised.

Y/N: *eyes wide* Whoa, cool.

Pearl: It cant be...

???: *laughs* Oh, but it can be, and it is. I got a new style and a few new toys that are gonna put an end to your "happily ever after" once and for all!

Steven: Whoa, whoa. This has gotta be a misunderstanding. In case you haven't heard, I've established peace across the-

???: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard! I've had your little message to the universe...ON LOOP!

She extends her leg kicking Steven in the face sending him flying back but is quickly caught by Y/N. He looks up at her as the other gems take out their weapons.

???: I just love that part, where Pink Diamond spends the rest of her days on this...worthless planet ... *chuckling * With... a bunch of... nobodies!

The gem jumps off the injector.

???: That's right I heard the story over and over again. Gee, it's swell to finally meet her *she hops in front of Steven* other friends. That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends. Gee, it's swell to finally meet *she stretches her way to Y/N and swings him around by his jacket* her other friends

*she reaches out for Pearl flicking her nose then grabs her and flings her around* What did she say about me? What did she say? *she quickly goes back to Amethyst and bounces her around* What did you do without me? What did you do?

*she grabs Garnet and shakes her rapidly* Did you play games without me? What did you play? *she slinks her way to Steven and jump above him* Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about YOU?

The mysterious gem grabs all five of them, spinning up in the air slamming them all together.

???: Oh That's right I heard the story over and over again. *She begins to loop up to the top of the lighthouse and stands on the top.* Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends. *glares at the group*

Garnet: She's running circles around us

Amethyst: I'm rusty, give me a break

Y/N: *sits up* When did gems have the ability to become giant noodles!?