Episode 11 - A Thought

~The Beach City~

The five walk across the boardwalk with Rubellite skipping in the lead. Rubellite notices gems and humans alike staring at her but she doesn't pay it any mind. As they walk through the boardwalk they pass Fish Stew Pizza and see Jenny leaning on the counter and Bixbite cooking in the back. Rubellite thinks to herself, "We still gotta get all the Diamonds reactions for Bix and Ocean. Yeah true, don't worry we'll get them."

Steven: Hey Rubellite?

Rubellite: *stretches her way next to Steven* Yeah Steven? What's up?

Steven: I know Garnet already asked you this but, how are you feeling?

Rubellite: I'm great!

Steven: Are you sure?

Rubellite: *stretches her neck and gets right in Steven's face* Why wouldn't I be hmm?

Steven: Oh! No reason. *brief pause* It's just- uhhh

Pearl: Y/N's gem is still pretty, unknown. We just want to know you two are safe fused.

Rubellite: *puts her hand to her chin* Well I don't really feel like I'm goin' to explode sooooo~

Steven: *nervously laughs* Yeah, I guess.

As the five continue to walk Rubellite can hear music in the distance. She looks to the direction of where she thinks it's coming from and sees Funland. Her eyes begin to sparkle as she jumps with excitement.

Rubellite: OOOO FUNLAND! *looks to Garnet* Can we go? Can we go? Pllleeeaasssseee? *she gives her best puppy dog face*

Garnet: *smiles* Sure

Rubellite: YAY!

Rubellite grabs everyone and jumps her way to the amusement park.

~Fun Land~

Amethyst, Rubellite, and Steven run through Fun Land with Garnet and Pearl walking close behind.

Steven: *looks to Amethyst* Rubellite's very energetic don't you think?

Amethyst: Yeah dude! What do you think she's like in a fight?

Steven: *sighs with a smile while looking at Rubellite* I guess we'll know when the time comes.

A loud gasp causes everyone to turn to see Rubellite looking at the Appalachian with pure excitement.

Rubellite: I'm gonna ride it!

Amethyst: Uhhh I thought Y/N didn't like heights?

Rubellite: *smirks* He'll get over it.

~Two Minutes Later~

Rubellite: What do you mean I'm too tall!?

Mr.Smiley: *shrugs* Sorry kid but you are.

Steven: I've never heard that one before.

Rubellite: OH I GOT AN IDEA!

Pearl: And what would that be?

Rubellite: * She boops her nose and she shrinks down to Pearl's height then gives Mr.Smiley a smug look* How 'bout now?

Mr.Smiley: *he looks at her up and down* That works.

Rubellite looks at Amethyst and Steven with star-filled eyes and giggles. The three runners up the coaster's stairs and takes their seats.

Rubellite: *looks at Garnet and Pearl still standing at the bottom of the coaster* Hey! You two gonna join?

Pearl: *she shakes her head* Oh no! I am not getting on that contraption of death!