Episode 3 - Unexpected Events

Spinel: *gently nudges Y/N* Hey Dollface. Time to wake up.

Y/N:*groans* five more minutes. *Spinel starts to playfully kiss his face making him giggle* Alright, alright I'm up. *he gives her a quick kiss on the lips* What time is it?

Steven: *chuckles* It's one in the afternoon.

Y/N: *yawns and rubs his eye* Damn one already?...Steven?

Steven: *waves* Hey.

Y/N: Steven! *the two fist bump* Long time no see man! *he sits up and runs his hand through his hair* What happened while I was asleep?

Spinel: Well Steven was showing me some of his "video games"? And I had to stop Amethyst from drawin' on ya face with permanent marker. *playfully shrugs* I would've helped but she didn't have any in pink.

Y/N: *sighs* Of course she would try that, thank you for saving my face- Wait excuse me?

Spinel: *smiles* No problem Dolly!

Y/N: *smirks* Uh you do not wanna start a prank war with me. *looks to Steven* So dude what's up?

Steven: *sits down on the floor next to them* Life's been busy, to say the least. I've been teaching at Little Home School for a while now. It's fun but tiring, and so many gems are coming to Little HomeWorld now! I love how this small idea has become something so big and beautiful. Y'know Y/N, you should try teaching. You could teach new gems about Earth. 

Y/N: *sees Spinel giving him a big smile*  Steven, *chuckles* school was never really my strong suit. *awkwardly rubs the back of his neck* I basically dropped out in 3rd grade.

Steven: Well the offers up if you're ever interested- *his phone alarm goes off* OH! Sorry, *sits up* I gotta go! I have a seminar with Garnet in 5 minutes! *he starts to run down stairs* You guys know where everything is I gotta go. It's good to see you two again!

Steven runs downstairs and grabs his jacket off one of the dining room table chairs, leaving out the front door. Spinel and Y/N now sit alone in the house.

Y/N: So? *he hugs Spinel from behind resting his head on hers* What're we gonna do now?

Spinel: We should probably head back to HomeWorld. Y'know how White gets when I'm out for too long. 

Y/N: *sighs* True. *let's go and sits up* Alright, let's head out. Wait are the pizza good?

Spinel: *hops up* Yup! Still in my gem!

The two head downstairs and walk onto the warp pad leaving. Now on HomeWorld, they walk to the palace passing through the crowd of gems. Something catches Y/N's eye however as he recognizes a gem in the crowd.

Y/N: *whisper* Spinel, *she looks at him* I think that gem from last night is watching us again.

Spinel: *whisper* What? Are you sure?

Y/N: *whisper* Yeah. 

Spinel carefully turns her head around and sees the gem still standing there staring at them. 

Spinel: *looks forward* Yup that's them. Who do they think they are creepin' on us?

Y/N: *shrugs* Don't know. 

Spinel: Y'know what? Let's just go ask. *he nods*

The two quickly turn around ready to confront the peridot but sees that she's gone. They quickly look around to find her but nothing.

Spinel: We probably should go tell the Diamonds.

Y/N: *nods* Yup.

Spinel and Y/N quickly turn back around and heads towards the palace. Once they enter the throne room they see White, Blue, and Yellow standing there waiting for them with worried mixed with angered looks on their faces.