Episode 12 - Friendly Help

~The Country Side~

 The warp stream dissipates and Spinel and Y/N hop off and walk up a dirt path passing a field of corn. Spinel is sporting Y/N's jacket while he sports her tear lines. As the two walks closer to the barn Spinel looks confused at its appearance.

Y/N: Wow they really fixed up the barn!

Spinel: *points at it in disbelief* That's fixed?

Y/N: *chuckles* It's better than last time.

Spinel: What happened last time?

Y/N: *looks at her with a deadpan expression* Lapis dropped it on Blue.

Spinel: *snorts and laughs* What!?

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah that was before we ended the war. *sighs* I should've visited sooner.

The two make it up to the barn and see Peridot sitting in the smaller than average lake on a pool floatie with Pumpkin on her lap.

Peridot: Y/N! Spinel! You made it! *Pumpkin hops off of her and runs up to the two barkings and jumps on Y/N*

Y/N: *chuckles and pets Pumpkin* Hey, I missed you too Pumpkin.

Spinel: *she leans against Y/N* Awww, Usually I'm the one jumpin' on ya~

Y/N: *his face turns completely red* S-SPINEL!? *Spinel giggles and kisses his still red cheeks*

Pumpkin jumps off Y/N and runs back to Peridot as she walks up to them.

Y/N: *he points at Peridot*  YOU HEARD NOTHING PERIDOT!

Peridot: Uhh okay?

Spinel: *waves* Hey you green Dorito! 

Peridot: Dorito? 

Y/N: *laughs while trying to compose himself* Yeah I kinda showed her some more human things.

Spinel: *whispers to him* A lot more human things~

Peridot: But what's a Dorito!?

Y/N: *scratches his head* Hmm so where's Lapis?!

Peridot: Oh she's watching CPH. *she walks towards the barn* Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: *nods rapidly* YUP!

Peridot: Good! *She turns around to look up at the truck* HEY LAPIS!?

Lapis: Yeah?

Peridot:  Y/N AND SPINEL ARE HERE!

Lapis: *peeks her head out from the truck* Spinel! *her wings come out as she flies to the ground* What brings you here to our humble abode?

Peridot: Don't forget Y/N!

Lapis: *crosses her arms and glares at him* Right. 

The two death glare each other and Spinel pokes her head between the two looking at each of them confused.

Lapis: So, what are you doing here?

Y/N: ...

Spinel: Peri wants us to help her with somethin' in Earth's kindergarten!

Peridot: Yup! It's not too far from here, It's just one train ride away.

Y/N: *looks away from Lapis to Peridot* I hope this isn't gonna be like last time- *Spinel wraps her arms around Y/N and picks him up* Wha!?

Spinel: So what are we waitin' for? Let's go!

~On The Train~

The three sit in the moving train cart as the train travels through the countryside. Y/N is asleep with his head resting on Spinel's lap as she plays with his hair while dangling her legs out of the cart. Peridot is a bit nervous tho, she's never really been alone with Spinel before. She's always with Y/N when they hang out.