Episode 13 - Lets Play a Game

~The Beach House~

Steven and Connie sit on the couch talking about something Little Homeworld related as the warp pad lights up. They quickly look to see Peridot and Spinel run off the warp pad with an unconscious Y/N and a bubbled gem.

Steven: Hey guys-! *he sees Y/N* oh no...

Connie: W-what happened!?

Spinel: HELP HIM!

Connie and Steven stand up and move out of the way so Spinel can quickly but gently places him down on the couch. Steven licks his palm and presses it against Y/N's chest and waits. After a minute his wounds begin to glow pink and close.

Steven: What happened?

Steven turns to see Spinel not paying attention to him. She looks down at her shaking hands seeing Y/N's blood staining them and clenches them tightly.

Spinel: I'll shatter them...

Steven: Spinel...?

Spinel: *gets up and walks to the warp* You better take care of him. I'm goin' back.

Peridot: W-what!? *she begins to run to her*

Spinel: *She quickly turns around and faces the green gem* DON'T FOLLOW ME!

Spinel leaves as everyone looks in shock and confusion at the scene that just played before them. Steven and Connie turn to Peridot looking for an answer of some kind.

Peridot: *she sends the bubble away* We fought a "synthetic" corruption. *she looks at Y/N* It tore through us, poofing me in the process.

Steven: What! You were poofed!?

Connie: *looks at her with a raised eyebrow* What do you mean synthetic?

Peridot: Spinel and Y/N believe that the peridot that experimented on him created it. *puts her hand to her chin* Strangely enough, it focused Y/N first, taking him out of the fight, before focusing on us.

Connie: Do you think it knew about his gem?

Peridot: That would explain why it targeted him first.

Steven: We need to go after Spinel!

Steven begins to run to the warp pad but Connie grabs his arm stopping him.

Connie: Steven, she can handle herself.

~The Kindergarten~

Spinel walks off the warp pad with an activated scythe and looks around The Kindergarten. She hops down and walks through the ravine returning to the wrecked injector. As she walks closer she sees Y/N's blood still dripping off the broken shards, she wipes away her tears before continuing forward.

She looks around hoping to find anything as voices can now be heard in the distance

She looks around hoping to find anything as voices can now be heard in the distance. She quickly hides in one of the many exit holes. When the voices get closer she peaks her head out seeing a peridot and a jasper walking towards the broken injector and inspect it.