Time Is Like QuickSand

The next week went by so quickly and if possible Henry and Charlotte spent even more time together. She was spending almost every night at his house because she loved waking up in the morning in his arms.

Good Morning. Charlotte greeted brightly when she rolled over to find Henry's Brown eyes staring at her.

Good Morning. he said kissing her softly. Charlotte didn't know how he did it but he always managed to turn a simple kiss into a sexual experience. She opened her lips to welcome his tongue. Just as he was about to undo her bra and took the rest of her clothes off but didn't know that his bedroom door was left open then they got interrupted by someone when the gasp filled the air.

Oh my god! Henry! his mom said walking to her son's room.

MOM! Go away! You could've knocked first? Henry said. Charlotte sunk her head under the blankets to hide.

I haven't seen you in 3 weeks and the first thing I see is you about to have sex with a girl I've never met before! she shouted.

Mom, This is Charlotte, my girlfriend. Char, This my mom. he said introducing the two women.

Henry, This changes nothing. I thought I instilled values and morals in you but apparently not. His mom said walking out and shutting the door.

Oh my God. Charlotte said sinking down into the blankets even further because her face was as red as a Stop sign.

Baby, it's okay. My mom will get over what she almost saw. Henry said fighting the pressure to laugh.

She may, but I won't. Charlotte told him glaring.

Baby, relax. It's not like she's gonna walk in again. he said pleading with her to resume their previous activities.

No way. I'm gonna home and hang with Chloe because at least that shouldn't be full of embarrassment. Charlotte said picking up her clothes off the ground and putting them on.

Fien. Will I see you tonight? Henry asked.

Not a chance. After this morning, I never plan on spending the night here with you ever again. she said blushing again.

How about I talk to my mom and I'll call you later. Can I at least walk you out to your car? he asked.

Of course, you can. You're my boyfriend and I expect you to act like it. Just no more sex when parents are in a 100 miles radius. Charlotte told him firmly.

100 miles. That's a little extreme Char. he said following her down the stairs.

Henry saw his mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee as he walked Charlotte to the door.

So, I'll call you later. I love you, Char. he told her kissing her softly. Henry's mom ears perked up at the sound of her son saying "I love you".

Love you too. You better call me later. she said before turning and walking to her car. Henry sighed and turned to walk into the kitchen.

I heard what you said to that girl. You said I love you. Henry's mom said.

I did and I do. I love her, Mom. Henry admitted.

Wow. I'm happy for you, Henry. Why don't you invite her over for dinner tonight? his mom offered.

Thanks, Mom but I don't think she'll be up for dinner after what happened this morning. henry told her.

Well, try Honey. I want to get to know the girl that my son claims to love. What can you tell me about her? his mom asked.

She's from Phoenix. She's beautiful, smart, kind, funny and so many other good things. Henry told her smiling.