It's A Family Thing

In the penthouse

"Charlotte!"

Kim yelled as she flung her belongings to the ground and ran towards her, almost tackling her down in a hug. "Your father's death must be crushing right now. How are you getting well?"

I'm doing fine. Charlotte responded, pleading with Henry to assist her in removing Kim from her clutches. "And dad is not dead!" 

No, not yet! Kim speaks before pushing Charlotte away and crashing on her couch, balling her eyes out.She's been behaving in this manner throughout the flight. Chelsea walked up to Charlotte and sat down next to her, arms crossed. "Where is Chandler?"

Chandler?! Charlotte inquired, perplexed as ever.

His name is Christian, and he is most likely out with friends. Henry sighed before continuing.

During a time of family crisis? Kim raised her head from the couch and looked at Charlotte. "He should be spending time with his family right now. I'm sure his friends will understand."

No.  Charlotte spoke up. "Besides, I have to speak with both of you right now."

Charlotte walked over to the living room, and began taking a seat in the big chair that was facing the entire living room. While Kim and Chelsea sat on the same couch that Kim was crying on. 

How come I had to find out my dad had basically ran away from home from my husband? Charlotte began questioning. "You two don't call me for months on end, and just thought since we are not speaking to each that I should be left out of the loop when my dad turns up missing?" 

Honey, we didn't want you to be worried. Kim replied, tears in her eyes wiped away. "I expected to find him by the end of the week, but time went by and there was still no sign of him. That's when we realized it was time to tell you. I'm sorry we called you so late, but we were anxious to find your father."

Really? Charlotte exclaimed, unable to believe her ears. "Is that your best defense?"

Charlotte Paige! That is not the way to address your mother! Kim stood up, enraged.

Sit back, old hag. This is my home, and I may speak to you anyway I choose. Charlotte shouted back, leaping to her feet and glaring at her mother.

What the hell is the matter with you?! Chelsea rose to her feet and joined the conversation. Soon after, a fight ensued, with the women hurling insults at one other and becoming physical as Chelsea grabbed up a vase with flowers in it and threatened Charlotte with breaking it over her head.

Alright! Chill the fuck out! Henry screamed, breaking up the struggle and dividing the ladies up.

Ding-Ding

As the elevator ding, Christian emerged, a smile on his face.

Hello, Chris! Henry commented as he saw his kid pass by.

Helloiiiiiii... Christian answered, yearning, almost in a trance.

How did school go? Henry asked, becoming worried by the greeting.

School? School? School! As he was being dragged out of his daze, Christian remembered. "I just became a dad!"

FATHER?! Charlotte screamed. "What?! With who? Did my story about me getting pregnant with you have no effect on you?!" 

What did he just say? Chelsea remarked, glancing at her mother for clarification.

Something about becoming a father. Lord, give me the strength. Kim stated as she knelt on two knees on the floor.