First Date

Sexual content warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. It was a Sunday, there was no school. She woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She smiled when she saw it was Henry. 

Hey. She greeted him. 

Hey, How are you?  he asked. 

I'm great, how are you? she replied. 

That depends on if you are willing to go out on a real date with me tonight.  So do you want to?  he asked. 

Definitely. she said smiling. 

Well then, I guess that means I'm great  because the girl i really like is going out with me. he said to her. 

I guess, I'll see you tonight. she said when she saw Chloe walk into the room. 

Yeah, see you at 8. Is that alright? he asked.

8 is perfect., I'll see you then. Bye. she said as she hung up.

Chloe leaped onto her bed. "So you going out with Henry tonight? she asked curiously. 

Yeah. Charlotte said unable to hide her excitement.

Good. Me and Jasper are going out tonight and I didn't want you here all alone. 

May I ask why did you like Jasper? Charlotte asked.

I know I described him to you as a weird and might be a mental case but he is sweet and kind and when puberty struck he went from short to tall and started to gain abs. Chloe explained quickly as possible as she tried to get back on the fact that Charlotte was going on a date with Henry. 

You have to let me do your make up and hair because You are going to be hot. Chloe said excitedly.     

Calm down, Chloe. she said. Charlotte relaxed for the rest of the day and luckily for Charlotte, Chloe didn't have time to do Charlotte's make-up and hair. Henry told her to go casual, so she opted for some jeans, a T-shirt and some black Wedges. She left her hair alone and put on a little bit of mascara on. Henry rang the doorbell at exactly 8. She opened the door and smiled when she saw he was dressed almost the same. He was wearing jeans, and buttoned up shirt with sneakers. She kissed him before turning and locking the door and taking his hand. He took them to this restaurant the river where he laughed at her choice of food which was Burgers and fries. They spent the date and making either laugh and kept up a steady stream of conversation. He paid the bill and they went and walked down the docks. He gently held her hand and she leaned her head against his shoulder. 

Char, Can I talk to you? he asked. 

of course. She said concerned. 

Don't worry, it's nothing bad. I just want to know where I stand with you. I know you've been hurt and I don't want to hurt you. I just...really care about you and I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to go to school tomorrow and say to my friends that you are my girlfriend. 

She only replied with a kiss. I love you, Henry Hart. she told him before kissing him again. 

I love you too. he said. 

Do you want to go to my place and watch a movie. It's pretty early. he asked. 

I would like that. She replied. He took her hand and led her to his car. She texted Chloe and said in the text that she was going to Henry's and wasn't sure when she would be home. Chloe replied saying  she wasn't coming home.  She was staying at Jasper's. Charlotte laughed  and put her phone in her pocket. Henry looked at her curiously she answered with one word "Chloe".  Henry laughed.  He pulled up in front of his house and him and Charlotte to his door. It was funny, she hadn't been alone with a guy since Grant but she never felt happier or safer. He told her to pick a movie and put it in and partly through the movie, she started to get bored. She leaned over and kissed Henry's cheek. She could feel him smile and she kissed the smile all the way to the corner of his mouth and before fastening his lips to his. She traced her tongue along his bottom lip begging for entrance. He instantly obliged and her tongue darted into his mouth and tangled with his. They kept kissing until air became an issue and she could feel him getting hard. It pleased her to know she had the effect on him getting hard. It pleased her to know she had that effect on him. She looked at him and said "Do you want to continue this upstairs? 

Are you sure? he asked. She simply nodded and so he led her upstairs and she went and lied  down on his bed. He stood there watching her. 

Are you sure, Char? he asked concerned. 

Yeah. Come here. she replied. 

He went and laid beside her, he wrapped his arms  around his waist and pulled her closer. He kissed her passionately and rolled so he was hovering over her. He leaned and kissed her neck and she sighed. Charlotte wanted this so bad,  she needed to erase what happened with Grant.  This felt tender and romantic and impatiently, she started tugging at his shirt so he unbuttoned his shirt and let her pull it off of him. She marveled at his glorious body with the perfectly sculpted muscles.  She started pulling off her shirt,  which made him break his kiss. He couldn't believe she was going to do this, he didn't want to hurt her so he decided to let her take the lead in this by letting her take it as far as she wanted to. She fastened her lips back to his and darted into his mouth. She reached down to under his belt and flick open the button of his jeans. She then slid them down his hips she then did the same with his underwear. He was glorious, he was the perfect male specimen. She couldn't imagine anyone looking better than him she then started to unbutton her jeans and sliding them down her legs and not able to wait any longer, she pulled down her panties. Henry started get a worried look on his face and asked Are you sure, Charlotte? We can wait. 

I don't want to wait. I want you, right now she said.  That was all assurance he needed, so he gently slid  himself deep inside of her. He kissed her nose while entering her, she then dug her nails into his back and moaned in ecstasy. He thrust in and out of her when she asked him to he sped his thrusts propelling both of them closer to proverbial edge. Henry could feel the tell tingle in the base of his spine and decided to help her to get closer to climax. He slid his hand  in between there and strummed her cilt which made her reach her climax. He emptied himself inside of her and forgot about protection and he collapsed onto her. When he was able to move, he rolled over to the side but still staying inside of her. He pulled out her and she fell asleep in his arms. She could never remember being this happy.