Sometimes Pleasure

So, Are you ready for the away game in Phoenix this weekend? Chloe asked squealing when Charlotte came home after a couple of days. 

I guess. I would rather just stay home and cuddle with Henry. Charlotte whined.

Oh well. You can cuddle with Henry in Phoenix and rub in how happy you are with Henry to Grant. Chloe said. 

That sounds kind of nice and I can see my parents too. Charlotte said in a happier tone. 

See. Chloe said excitedly. 

Yeah, but why are we having another game in Phoenix? Charlotte wondered. 

I don't know. It's just how it worked out this year. Chloe said shrugging her shoulders.

Friday morning

Everyone was boarding on the bus to Phoenix. 

This is going to be great. Charlotte said growing more excited. 

Yeah, you and me.  Lots and lots of sex and nakedness to ensure. Henry said winking. 

Shut up. If you keep talking like that, You might not get any. Charlotte said in mock glaring. 

Like you'll be able to hold out. Did you bring any sexy lingerie? he asked wagging his eyebrows. 

That's for me to know and for you to find out. She said returning his smirk. 

Oh, you're evil. You know that. He said turning to face Jasper. Charlotte pulled her phone out and called her parents.

Hello? they answered.

Hey, it's me. Charlotte greeted them. 

Charlotte. How are you? her mom asked. 

Perfect. I kind of have a surprise for you.  Charlotte said smiling. 

What? Kim asked. 

I'm coming home for the weekend. Swellview is having an away game in Phoenix and I have to be there. She said excitedly. 

Oh yeah. My baby is coming home. Kim said excitedly. 

I'll be there in a few hours. she said. 

Ok, Come see us whenever you have a chance. Kim said to her daughter. 

I will. Bye, mom. She said before hanging up the phone. Charlotte snuggled into Henry's side and intended on catching up on some sleep while they were on the bus. Henry wrapped his arm around and rubbed some exposed skin on her side where her shirt rode up a little bit.  He loved watching her sleep because she looked so peaceful and so innocent. That thought stopped dead in its tracks when he felt her head inching up his thigh where it was rested. He knew she was awake, he knew that she knew exactly what she was doing. Knowing what was going to happen, he draped his jacket over his lower body hoping to disguise what was going to happen under there. Charlotte's hand continued going north before stopping at the button on his jeans. He didn't know when it becomes such a habit in public, but he wasn't complaining. He loved this because he loved the feeling of her small hand on his member. He loved the feeling when it wrapped all the way around him and pumped him hard. Henry almost swallowed his tongue when her hand snaked inside his pants and inside of his boxers to touch him for the first time. Henry bit his lip to prevent him from crying out. Charlotte kept her eyes closed, trying to create the illusion of her sleeping. She wasn't fooling him though,  he knew she was awake. She had a smirk gracing her features as she jacked him off in the middle of a crowded bus. A bus with no bathroom on board. 

Baby, you have to stop. There's nothing to clean this up with. He begged before he got too close. She opened her eyes and stared into his eyes, she could see lust flaring in them. She could tell he wanted her and the thought empowered her.