Taken by Surprise

Charlotte woke up the next morning wrapped in Henry's arm and suddenly, what happened with Grant meant nothing to her anymore. The scars would always be there  but it wasn't hanging over her head. Charlotte started rubbing slow circles on Henry's arm and she felt him stir beside her.

Morning. she greeted him brightly. 

Good morning.  he greeted her back then kissed her tenderly. 

So, I was wondering if maybe you were ready for round 2? she asked. 

Definitely. he said moving so he was hovering over top of her. 

"I was hoping you'd say that. she said as she opened her legs to him. Before he could plunge himself inside her again, she took him by surprise and flipped them both over. The shock and pleasure in his eyes was apparent. She raised herself over top of his fully grown member and slid herself slowly onto him. When they were fully joined, Charlotte stayed still, so they could both savor the feeling of being so intimately. joined. She was in no hurry and after a couple of minutes she started raising herself  up and down on him. Henry groaned every time he felt his tip leave her center but every time she withdrew him, she would slam her hips back into his and him fully sheathed inside of her again. She started rotating her hips clockwise, which caused Henry's eyes to roll back in his head. 

Oh my god, Char.  That feels good. He panted.  She rode him expertly until Henry took her by surprise and flipped her over and flipped her over so he was back on top. She hooked her legs up around his waist and dug her heels into his firm ass in time for each of his thrusts. He changed his angle slightly so that on every down to his pubic hair was grazing her sensitive area. After a couple of more thrusts, Charlotte came while screaming his name over and over again. Seeing her come apart was his undoing and he released himself inside of her  while moaning her name over and over again. When he acquired the ability to move, Henry rolled his to the side and wrapped his arms around her.They laid there for a few minutes, just savoring emotions that hung in the room. 

Suddenly Charlotte's phone starts vibrating . She sighed and padded across the room to retrieve it from her pant pocket which was on the ground. She saw the caller ID and saw that it was Chloe. 

Hey Chloe. Charlotte greeted her friend happily while going back to bed to cuddle with Henry. 

Charlotte Page, Where are you? I just got home and you weren't there and considering your past, you can see why I am so worried. Now don't get me wrong, I know that Henry wouldn't hurt you, but I know what happened to you and it scares me that you didn't come home last night. Chloe ranted. 

Chloe, Calm down. I am fine. Actually, I'm more than fine and besides you didn't get home last night either. Charlotte argued. 

That is so not the point. I'm not the one that was a rape victim. Chloe retaliated. 

  I know and I promise I'm fine. I'm at Henry's and last night was the greatest nights in my life. This morning was the same as well. She told her best friend smiling. 

Good, I'm happy for you. Just so you know, I'm expecting details when you get home. Be prepared to spill all the dirty secrets from last night. Chloe suggested. 

Whatever. I'm gonna go and I'll see you when I get back. Charlotte said hanging up the phone. 

After she finished the call, Charlotte cuddled up close to Henry again. He wrapped his arms securely around her waist and pulled her flush up against himself. 

This feels nice.  Charlotte mumbled into his bare chest. 

It does.  I could wake up next to you like this forever.  I wish we could stay here forever. Henry mumbled into her hair.