Dallas Watching his niece and nephew {Imagine}

Its a normal day, you and boyfriend Dallas are sitting in Buck's backyard until your sister called. You pickup the phone "Hello?" You ask her "Hello [Y/N]! I was wondering if you and Dallas could watCH Casey (Your niece's name) and Carson?" (Your Nephew's name). You look back at Dally who isn't paying attention and lighting a cigarette. "Sure that would be great." You answer to her. "CASEY , CARSON! GET DRESSED WE ARE GOING TO AUNT [Y/N]'S HOUSE!" She yelled at her children. You hung up not saying bye or anything. You and your sister were two different people your sister was a soc, and you were a greaser so you weren't very close to your sister in fact Dally doesn't even know your sister, he doesn't even know he's an uncle! You set the phone down and walked back over to Dally "Hey Dally we have some company coming." He looked up at you "Oh...is it the gang?"
You rolled your eyes "No, your neice and nephew are coming." His eyes grew wide "I don't have a neice and nephew? I don't have a brother or sister."
"My sister kids are coming uncle Dallas." You said with a smile. "Oh and Dally.... they are socs." He wiped his hed back at you "Your sisters a soc!" You nodded your head. As soon as Dally said that a fancy mustang pulled in. Dally just lit a weed. You and Dally watched as they got out of the car and into Buck's backyard. "My neice and nephew don't even know me." You whispsered to Dally. He looked at you and gave you a hug from behind. "Hey guys!" Your sister yelled "You really need to clean this place up i mean it's like a junk yard back here!" You seen Dally balling up his fist
"Hey! If you just came back here to harass us leave!" Your sister tripped walking through the overgrown grass in her high heels but you didnt go help her because you knew she had little to no respect for you. When she finally got to the porch she gave Dally a discussed look as he was still hugging you. "Where is Casey and Carson?" You asked her. You then saw two nicely dress kids come up from behind your older sister "Hello.... who are you greasers?" They asked you and Dally. Dally just stared at them. " I am your aunt [Y/N] and this is your uncle Dally!" You said with a smile as they looked at Dallas terrified. "Come one guys! Uncle Dally is a very nice guy!" You reassured them. "S-Sur-e" Dally said in a cough. "Okay I am just gonna leave you guys to it! Bye Casey, Bye Carson!" Your sister said from across the yard acting as if Dally and I had a disease. You knelt down and hugged your neice and nephew. Dally just shook there hand. You rolled your eyes at him. You led Casey, and Carson to the backyard where you and Dally were sitting. You and Dally sat down and watched your neice and nephew. "Uncle Dally! Can you play frisbee with me?" Your nephew asked Dally. Dally was about to say no but you made him by  hitting him the back of the head. Your Nephew threw the frisbee. Dally caught it with one hand and threw it at the ground.
"Why'd you throw it on the ground?" Carson asked. Dally lit a cigrette "I didn't throw it on the ground you just didn't catch it." You looked over at a stole his cigarette "Hey! My weed!" Dally said in a pout voice. Carson poked Dally "My mom said no cancersticks they kill you." You looked at Carson "Well you could have found a better way to word it." You said as you hugged Dally. "I know they kill me but could you just shut your trap?!" Carson looked down. You put his head up "Its okay. You didn't know its okay alright!" You said in a sympathetic voice. He smiled and threw the disc back at Dally. The disc messed up his hair "God Dammit!" Dally said in anger. He throw the disc back at the ground but this time Carson caught it. Carson got a big smile on his face "look uncle Dally I caught it!" Dally stood up "Don't call me uncle Dally call me Dallas. God damn!" He said as he paced around. Carson ran off throwing the disc at random things. " Uncle Dally!" Casey yelled "Can you help put me on that tree limb?" Dally sat down next to you "Really? You've got to be kidding?" Then Dally's face lit up. He was imagining his neice falling from the limb and dying of a brain bleed. He smiled. You kicked him with your beat up converse. He helped her up and sat back down and lit another cigarette.
-------
Your sister finally came back to get her kids
"Hey guys! I'm back!" Casey and Carson ran over to there mom "We love uncle Dally!" They yelled in unsion. Your soc sister looked at Dally discussed "Really? Well.... i guess uncle Dally and Aunt [Y/N] will be your bew babysitters!" Dally choked on your sisters words. You looked up at your sister "You know what... thats a great idea! I mean Dally loves kids especissly Casey and Carson!"
Dally gave you the obvious 'You owe me big time' look because he truly hates kids. "No,No,No..." your sister said to you and Dally "We've got thus all wrong. You two should have a child! I mean Dally love kids and you do to! I have always wanted to be an aunt!" Dally had a smirk on his face. "You know what... Thats a great idea! I mean i have always wanted a Dallas windston Jr. Or a Johnny Windston! I mean come on-"
"OUT!" You yelled at your sister and her kids. You pushed them out of the. You looked at Dally "You know i don't want kids." You said angered at him. "Come on babe you know it was only fair. You said I loved kids to her! You know I don't!" You two were arguing over this for a few minutes till you finally decided to go down to Buck's and have a few beers.