You are in labor- Steve {Imagine}

Taking requests! Feel free to place one!!

You are at your husband Steve's house. You are in bed when you feel a wave of pain in your lower abdominal. You wake up Steve and tell him.
You are going into labor.
Steve sits up calmly
"Okay I'm gonna teach this kid about cars, fighting, socs-" Steve says but gets cut off
"STEVE I'M IN LABOR!! GET YOUR ASS UP!!" You yell at him. Steve stands up quickly and grabs the phone to call the Curtis' house phone. Steve turns it on speaker so you can hear. Twobit answers the phone.
"Hey! Its 1:00 in the morning this better be good." Twobit tells you obviously tired.
"Hey Two! [Y/N] is in labor! Isn't that great! I mean shes kind of aggressive and all though." Steve says sounding stupid.
"Is this ln speaker?" Twobit asks.

"Yes"

"Okay what do you call a three humped camel?... Pregnant!" Twobit laughs hysterically at his own joke.

"NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR CORNY ASS JOKES HERE DUMBASS!! IN FACT YOU ARE MORE THAN A DUMBASS YOU ARE A-"
You scream into the phone but Twobit hangs up before you can finish.
You take the phone from Steve and call Ponyboy. Him being the responsible person Pony is tells the rest of the gang.
After your conversation with Pony you notice Steve already packed. Dally is supposed to come and take you to the hosbital so you watch out the window. While watching put the window you have a contraction so Steve goes from being a two year old to a twenty year old in 20 matter of seconds. Steve sits with you on the couch to try and calm you down. After a few minutes Dally barges through the door and helps you and Steve. You all get in Dally's car. Steve sits in the front seat so you can lay down in the back seat. "Why do I have to do everyone's shit."Dally mumbled to himself as he started to drive. Steve looked at Dally with a offended/angry look "Winston you did not just say that... [Y/N] IS BACK THERE IN PAIN AND YOU ARE JUST GOING 'I HAVE TO DO EVERYONES SHIT!!" Steve yell trying to kill Dally by strangulation. Dally takes his hands off the wheel trying to take Steve's hands off his neck. "PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL JACKASS!!" You yell at Dally. You almost swerved into a stop sign but Dally put his hands on the wheel right on time. Steve took his hands off Dally's neck but he still glared at him the entire way to the hosbital.
When you get to the hosbital the gang is already there. Steve picks you up from the back of the car. You cling onto him not bound to let him go for any reason what so ever. You go inside the hosbital and get a room. When you get in the room you and Steve lay down on the bed. You fell asleep for about 4 minute before you wake up.
Your water broke, all over Steve and the bed. Steve gets up and looks at his close.
Tears start streaming down your face "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." you say over and over again in pain. Steve sits down and holds you.
"Dally go find a doctor!" Steve yells at Dally.
"Still doing everyone's shit ain't I!?" Dally says as he lights a cigarette. Steve stands up about to beat Dally to death but you catch him by his arm "S-Stay with M-me pl-please.'" You say in tears.
"Darry can you find a doctor?" Steve asked Darry. Darry nods and looks for a doctor.

*Skipping this process*

You and Steve have a girl. Her name is Maddy Randle. Steve never leaves your side after the birth, Nor does he do any stupid crap because Maddy is the most important thing in your life.

Taking requests! Please place one thanks!!
-Staygold💛