Before the date- Johnny {Imagine}

I need requests! I am doing personal request only for ONE WEEK So be getting some requests in, Thanks!

You and Johnny are going on a date. You don't have the niced of close but you did dress. You put on a Knee high ash grey dress, black and white converse, and you leave your hair down. You look at the clock, you date is at 6:00Pm. Its 5:27Pm you still have an hour. You grab the remote about to turn on the television when, you get a call. It was from Ponyboy "Hey, Pony! Whats up?"
"Well... we need your help." He said
hesitantly.
"What'cha need?" You ask aggravated.
"Johnny." He said
"Whats wrong with Johnny? What happend? I'm coming right now!" You dropped the phone before Pony could finish.
"[Y/N]? [Y/N]!!" Pony yelled through the phone but you were already out the door

You run full speed to the Curtis house. Within a matter of 20-30 seconds you burst through the Curtis' door. Everyone was staring at you confused "What happened?" You asked. Everyone looked confused which made you confused. "He's in there." Pony says as he leads you to the bathroom. He opens the door to see a very focused Johnny. He was doing his hair in the mirror. Before you could take another step he threw his comb down. He looked back at the mirror.
"He's been at it for like an hour." Pony whispered to you.
"Johnny?" You said concerned. He looked at you. His eyes lit-up. He's wearing a black coat with a white shirt and black jeans. He picked his comb off and walked over to you. He hugged you, and put his head on top of your head. "You saw that... didn't you?" He asked.
"Yeah." You responded with a light laugh.
He walked back over to the mirror and went at it again. He greased his hair and combed it. He got it how he wanted it but it just fell right back into his face. He sighed, and put his comb down a little more gently this time.
You walked over to him, and grabbed the comb. You turned his face toward you. He bent down so you were face to face. You brush his bangs to the side with the comb. He looked in the mirror with a smile. "Thanks [Y/N]." He says and hugs you. You, Pony, and Johnny walk back into the living room. Everybody looked at you, and Johnny. Everyone's jaws dropped. Johnny was about to walk back into the bathroom to hide but you caught him by the collar of his jacket.
"Hey guys!" You say while hold Johnny by his jacket. "Hi." He said embarrassed.
"Oh where are you two love birds goin'?" Twobit asked. "On a date..." Johnny responded " Speaking of that we should be
going." With that Johnny drags you out the door. With that you were on your date!

Sorry it was short! AGAIN I need requests! I am doing personal imagines this week and this week only! Place a request and I will put it in as soon as I can. Thanks!
-Stay Gold💛 Stay healthy!