who said "I love you" first {Preference}

Ponyboy- Him, you went to the Curtis' house to read with Pony. . In the middle of your guys' reading session he said "Damn [Y/N], I love this book almost as much as I love you!"

Johnny- Him (Suprisingly), you were both in the lot watching the night fall when out of k
nowhere he said "I love you [Y/N], I always have I just never knew how to say it until now."

Dally- Him (Sort-of), Dally was drunk when he said "I love you as much as I love this beer." (Which was A LOT). The next day you didn't know of he rembered it so you said "I love you Dallas."

Soda- You, you over heard Steve and Soda talking about how to say I love you. Soda seemed nervous so you just walked up and said "I Love you too Pepsi."

Steve- Him, you were at the Curtis' eating chocolate cake. Steve already scarfed down four pieces "Hey [Y/N], this may come as shock to you but I think I love you more than cake!"

Twobit- You, you and Twobit were sitting at the Curtis' house watching Mickey. Twobit was glued to the black and white television screen. Thinking he is to distracted you hear you "I love you Twobit." He heard you and wiped his head around with a huge smile and a "I love you too!"

Darry- You, you were at the Curtis' waiting for Darry to get home. When you here his truck pull in you go behind the inner door and when he came in you yelled "I love you!"

How was it? I like writing this I have been writing a ton this past week. Hope you like them and thanks for all the views!!

-Stay Gold💛 and wash hands frequently!