Anything you can do I can do better- Steve {Imagine}

I imagine this so well I had to post this. It took me three days to make so here you go. And don't tell me you can't imagine this🤣. So basically I made my own version of 'Anything you can do i can do better'. You and Steve sing a duet so let's go!

You work at the DX with Steve, and Soda. You are apart of the gang also. You are at your house getting ready to go to work. You put on a white tank top, with your buttonless DX shirt over it. You also wear your jeans and converse. You walk to the DX which is about 5 minutes from your house. When you get to the DX you figure out what you are doing for the day. You are working in the garage with Steve. You walk onto the garage. "[Y/N], [Y/N]!" You hear Steve yell. He runs up to you with a huge smile on his face.
"What now." You asked him with a chuckle.
He runs outside. You run outside with him. When you get outside he is leaning on the hood of a nice looking mustang "Ok [Y/N] so this mustang... It was a reck! But now look. You see it had a busted windshield, A cracked hubcap, a busted headlight, scrapps,and chipped paint! I fixed this all by myself! Gosh... I bet I'm the best mechanic in the state!" Steve said with a huge smile on his face. "Sorry buddy... But I am." You say as you walk over to a nice looking truck. "Ya see Steve, this truck it had a broken fender, a missing bumper, slashed tires, and a smashed in nose." You said with a proud smile on your face... (OK you have to listen to this before you continue or you are gonna be overly confused⬇️)

(I made my own version of this for this specific imagine.)
You cough and look at steve and you start singing:

)You cough and look at steve and you start singing:

You and Steve are in eachothers face until you hear a loud laugh

You and Steve are in eachothers face until you hear a loud laugh. You and Steve whip your head around to see Sodapop hunched over laughing his tail off "Nice.. musical a-nd Singalong!"He says while laughing.
"I'm going back to work." Steve says embarrassed.
"Me too." You say as you walk away.

Ok i didn't want to make this one until I finished the "Pregnancy series" I have currently been doing but here we are... tell me in the comments if you want more imagines like this! Thanks!
-Staygold💛