Winston sister {Imagine}

You are Dally's younger sister. You loved Dally he was your only family, your mother, and Father didn't care about you two. You lived with Dally. You went a walk, it was about 9:30. You were walking back to yours and Dally's apartment when a mustang reved behind you. You didn't look back you kep walking at the same pace. Then, they stopped. You put your hand on you pocket thinking you had your unloaded gun, or switchblade. You didn't have it... You only have your fists. The socs walked towards you "Hey Winston girl! Where's that lowlife brother of yours?" You ignored him. You started walking again. The soc turned you around and you punched him on the side of there jaw "DALLY ISN'T A LOWLIFE! YOU DAMN SOCS ARE THOUGH! DON'T MESS WITH A WINSTON!" You yelled at the soc Unaware of the 5 socs behind you. They start to strangle you. You fought back scratch, and clawed until you got a limb loose. You got you foot loose and kicked them below the belt. The soc behind them caught you and cut you on the side of your face before you started running again. You got to your apartment and saw a mad Dallas "[Y/N]! I THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO CARRY THE GUN OR BLADE! YOU BETTER-" he stopped yelling when he saw you neck and face. He ran over to you. "I'm fine." You say as he reaches out at you face. "I'm gonna find those socs if it is the last thing I do." Dally reassured you. "They also called you a lowlife." You said with a grin. Dally stormed out the door.
--------
When Dally got back he was all battered and bruised. He had a winning smile spread over his face "I did it [Y/N]! I got 'em!" He hugged you. The rest of the night you guys watched a movie, and relaxed together.

How was it? Sorry it is short (Again) but I promise I will be getting some longer ones in the system and please get me some requests! Thanks!
-Stay Gold💛 Stay healthy