You split up- Darry part 2 {Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

-you say walking out with Dallas.
-----

As soon as you and Dally walk out of the house you break down in tears. "What did I do Wrong!!?" You yell.
"Hey..." Dally says softly. He pulls you in a hug "You can stay at my place." He says.
You nod still sobbing. You look back at the house you see Soda trying to comfort a crying Ponyboy. You could tell it was because you left. You wanted to go back but Dally wouldn't let you. You continue with Dallas.
Once you get to Buck's Dally lends you one of his shirts. He puts his leather jacket over your shoulders. You sit on the creaky old bed and put your head in your hands.
Dallas sits down next to you and rubs your back "Hey, hey, hey whats wrong?" He asks.

"Whats gonna happen to ponyboy, what do you think he's thinking-"

"Don't worry... luckly for you I know the perfect solution." He smirks at the last part... its gonna be a wild night indeed.

*Time skip-Next day*
You wake up cuddling with Dally. Dallas was awake, you could tell he had been watching you for a while. You look up at Dally.
"Morning sleepy head." He says kissing your forehead "Shouldn't you be going to work? Where do ya' work anyways?"
"I worked at Bowen Lounge, and I quit." You say simply.
"I thought you loved your job?" Dallas replies.

"I only worked there to support Darry, Soda, and Pony-"
You were about to say more but you got a pain in your stomach, then your mouth started watering. You run to the toilet and puke. Dally watches in the doorway
"You okay babe?"
"Yeah." You say barely catching your breath. "Ok... you need to get to bed." Dally says helping you off the ground.
He leads you to the bed and covers you up. "I'll be back in a little bit, have to go meet Tim... Havin' a real throwdown in a few. Rest well before I get back." Dal says and kisses your cheek "Bye babe." He says walking out the door. You know somethings up... You decide to get up and walk to the drug store near-by.

When you get to the drug store you buy 4 pregnancy tests. You think they will be negative but deep down told you differently.

You hurry and get back to Dally's apartment to take them before Dal got back.
You lay them on the sink for five minutes and wait for results.
After a long 5 minutes the results finally come in. You are scared to look at them but know you have to. You look at the results.... All positive. "NO!!!!" You scream. The people down stairs could probably even hear you.
You were pregnant with Dallas Winston's kid. You go back to the bed and silently cry.
-------
After about an hour Dally comes back all beat up. You quickly wipe away your tears "Hey Dal, did ya' win?" You ask
"You better believe it!" He sats with a smile really showing his busted lip. You brings you in a hug, Dally had a soft spot for you. He gets up and heads for the bathroom. It didn't hit until he opened the door... you forgot to throw the tests away. "The fuck?!!" You hear then a thud. Dally runs into the bedroom with the tests in hand.
"Suprise?!" You say softly.
He looked angry but notices the fear in your face and puts on a look of sympathy. He exales and hugs you "If its a boy its Dallas Jr., and if it's a girl it's KC."
Your heart fills with joy hearing Dally say those words. "Wanna go to town? I wanna hunt some action." Dally asks you. "Sure."
Dally smiles and puts one hand behind your back and one on your stomach.
----

You get to down town rural Tulsa with Dal. Dally was protecting you as you walked along.
You looked for some interesting action but there was nothing... until something caught your eye.... Darry and the red head walking into a baby shop. "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" You say out loud. Dally sees them too "Come on you don't need him." He tugs on your hand. You let him take you away. Dallas Winston is the love of your life.

*3 yrs later*
You and Dally have a girl which you name KC. You both got married about 3 months after the birth of your daughter. You both still live in Tulsa so you still have contact with Pony, Soda, and the rest of the gang. They all visit you (Exept Darry) every Sunday.
They all think Y'all are perfect for eachother.
Darry and his chick had a boy named Kane. They got married before the birth but divorced staright after the birth. He regrets cheating on you 150%.

Sorry it took a while to post also sorry how long it is. Tell me how you like it! Follow my Instagram accounts theoutsxders.randle and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account mission-impossible1 thank Y'all!