Steve/Dally {Imagine}

In case you are wondering about
'Steve/Dally' it is NOT a gay fanfiction! You are Winston sister and you are Steve's girlfriend!

⚠️May trigger tears, Johnny dies, Dally dies⚠️

*Ponyboy's POV*

Johnny died. Dally ran out of the hosbital like a manic while [Y/N] broke down crying. "Why did you have to die!!" [Y/N] yelled at Johnny. Johnny, Dally, and Steve was all she really loved. She slammed her fist into the wall. She was only 15 and has gone through so much. We left the room and walked back to my house. When we got there everyone was looking at us because they saw the tears. "Whats wrong?" Steve asked. "Johnny died." [Y/N] Said. "Dally's gone. He couldn't take it he's gonna blow!" [Y/N] said sobbing. She ran out of the house in the pursuit of her brother. We all followed behind. We ran for about 5 minutes before we saw lights. They were police lights. Shortly after there was a dark figure running from them. [Y/N] froze when she relized it was Dally. The police surrounded him with guns pointed to him. "Drop the gun!" One of police yelled. Dally raised the gun up. [Y/N] started running. Steve grabbed her but she pulled away. Then, Gunshots rung through the air. "STOP!!!!" [Y/N] screamed. "DALLY!!!!" She screamed again. She ran over to Dally and knelt next to him. She flipped off the cops. "NO!!" She yelled as she buried her face in his chest. "[Y/N]..." Dally said under his breath as he took his last gasp of air. Steve sat down next to her and hugged her. She cried into his shoulder. Then, After a few minutes. They were gonna take Dally away. "What are you doing?"
[Y/N] asked them. "We are taking the Body." They responded. "He's not dead he can't be dead... HE'S NOT DEAD!!" [Y/N] said as she clung on to Steve tighter. "Ma'am he hasn't taken a breath in over 5 minutes, he has no heart beat." They reformed her. "Dally?" She said to Dally's lifeless body. When it actually registered that the EMT was right she hugged Dally tightly. She secretly took the gun out of his hand as well. When she released her grip she broke down crying. "No..." she said stumbling. From there she took off on a dead run.

*Steve's POV*

We all headed off to the Curtis' without Dally, Johnny, or [Y/N].
"Guys should we go look for [Y/N]?" I asked half the gang. "No... We should let her get some space. She'll come back when she's ready." Darry said with a sad, fake smile on his face. After a few minutes of silence the phone rang. Twobit walked over to it "Hello." He said. "Hey Steve its for you." Twobit said. I ran over to the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey Steve." It was [Y/N] I could tell she had been crying. "Meet me in the lot." She said. "Why?" I asked. "The fuzz are after me!" She said again. "Okay I'll be there in a few seconds." I said and ran out the door full speed. "What the hell?" I heard Darry say as the gang got up. I ran to the lot. I saw A short, small figure running. It was [Y/N]. She looked at me. It looked like she was in pain. Then, the cops caught up to her. Sobbing she lifted Dally's gun up and pointed at at the cops. "PUT THE GUN DOWN!!" A cop yelled. [Y/N] put a devilish smile on her face "Never." She replied. Before I even had time to save her gun shots were booming. [Y/N] fell to the ground and arched her back in pain. Shot after shot after shot went off until they stoped. I ran over to [Y/N] only to see a lifeless [Y/N] laying in the grass with a smile on her face. I sat down next to her dead body. I held her hand and cried into it. Then, I saw something I wasn't expecting. Cut into her left arm "I love you steve" that must have been the pain that I sensed earlier. I kissed her cuts and stood up.
"You will never know how much I love you [Y/N]." I sobbed as the EMTs took her away.

Everyday I sit at her grave. I could never find another girl for me so, I still date [Y/N] even if she can't talk or say "I love you"  I know she is saying that in heaven. (I hope)

After this happened I knew I wouldn't have been able to save her if I tried because a Winston always gets what they want, [Y/N] in fact wanted to be dead. But no matter what I will always love her.

Sorry but I imagined this and I think it is good. If you cried I am truly sorry but... At least Steve is still your boyfriend... Right? Yeah ok, Follow my Instagram account Outsider998!

-StayGold💛