You split up- Johnny {Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

You are on your way to your boyfriend Johnny's house. You knew he hated it there so you tried to get him away from there as fast as you could.
When you arrive to his house he is running out of his house limping following closely behind him is him mother with a wooden baseball bat. Johnny runs behind you trying to hide from his Mom, thinking she wouldn't hit you. "You." Mrs.Cade says as she walks up to you. You grab your switchblade but Johnny takes it from you and throws it. You turn to Johnny but you got hit by Mrs. Cade first. She hit you upside the head and you fell. She continues hitting you. You try to fend her off but the bat is to much.
By the time she was done you have many injures, including missing teeth, and a broken hand. "What the hell Johnny?!"  You say a little slurred. He looks at you confused. "The knife! Why did you take the knife?" You yell wincing in agony.
"I couldn't let you go to jail for murder! Don't you listen to Dallas? You don't know what a couple months in jail can do to you." Johnny tells you. "So, you'd rather me be in pain then go to the cooler?!" You ask him. He looks down in guilt.
"You know what... I'm done." You say.
"What do you mean?" Johnny asks.

"We're done!" You tell him. You stand up in pain. "Where are you going?" Johnny asks.
"A pay phone. I'm calling Darry." You respond. You storm past Johnny and head to a pay phone. Johnny watched you with tears in his eyes....

Follow my Instagram accounts steverandle.dx and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account mission-impossible1. Thanks!
-Staygold💛