First Kiss- PonyBoy {Imagine}

⚠️Mild Cussing⚠️

Johnny and Dally are at rest in this imagine 😢

You and Pony are going on your first date. You didn't have a car so it was just your feet and the pavment. You were going over to the Movie house. It is about 8:30 p.m and the movie started at 9:00 p.m, you left early because Pony wanted to see previews and trailers of other movies. You guys have been dating for a week or two but haven't went on a real date. You were currently arguing about who was paying for the movie " [Y/N], I am paying no matter what you say so beat it!"
"No Pony, I brought up the idea so it is only right that I pay!" Pony looked at you
"Okay I got a conclusion."
"What is it?" You asked worried I

"Leting me pay! Just agree with it and it's a thoughtful conclusion."
You flipped him off which made him chuckle.
------
You finally get there and you both ended up paying. If Dally would have been there we wouldn't have payed, he would sneak us in somehow. Of course your seat was surrounded by a bunch of socs.
"Hey grease!"
"Hey greasers!"
"You need a hair job!"
You heard over and over a again but one really hit you.
"How's 'ol Cade doin', haven't seen him in a while." As soon as they were done saying that Pony punched them in the face. He turned back to the screen trying to keep himself together. "Hey man, we were just wondering where Cade was." You seen a tear run down Pony's face. You stood up and turned to the socs "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHERE JOHNNY IS AND TO BE CLEAR HE IS IN H- heaven." You broke down in tears at the last part and sat down. Pony gave you a hug "Wanna leave this place?" You nodded your head in agreement. You left the movie house "Where are we going Pony?" He looked at you with a slight smile "Follow me."
------
You get to your destination and you feel tears form in your eyes. You were at Johnny, and Dally's grave. You looked at Pony "Oh my God Pony!" You said while sobbing. He held you in a tight embrace. You pulled away and wiped your tears. You smiled at him as you looked into eachothers eyes. You slowly began to leaning in. You then touch eachothers lips softly. All the blood, sweat, and tears just washed away all in one magical moment. You were both blushing messes. "Johnnycake would be proud!" You heard someone yell from a distance. You both wipe your heads in the direction of the person. You automatically realize its the gang. They were wolf whistling, whooping, hollering, and reminding you Johnny, and Dal would be proud. Ponyboy looked so embarrassed, in fact he was frozen stiff, staring at the ground, and blushing. You were too. He finally looked up in ease and you kissed again, right in front of Dally and Johnny's grave knowing they would be proud.

Decent... I probably won't write many were Johnny and Dally are gone but let me know if you liked it!

-Stay Gold💛 Stay Safe!