You split up- Dallas Winston part 2 {Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

"I will never leave you [Y/N]." I say softly as I take my last breath.....
------

*2nd person POV*

You sit down and turn on the TV. You can't help but wonder where Dallas went.
You watch the television for about 5minutes  before you get a phone call. You answer it. You assume it is Dally. "Hello?" You ask.
"Hey [Y/N]." It is Twobit.
"Oh hey Twobit..." You say "What'cha need?"
"Uh... Its about Dallas." He says.
"Yeah,do you know where he went? I got a phone call earlier and he said he wouldn't be home for a while." You ask.
"He was shot. He is by the dingo." Twobit informes you. Your heart sinks.
"I'm going over." You say about to run out the door. "[Y/N] we don't think you should." Twobit told you. "I don't give a damn one what you think!" You say and hangup the phone. You run out of the house.
You run like you would die if you didn't.
When you finally get to the Dingo the fuzz and everyone else were there. You run to the back and saw the scene. You run under the police tape to get to Dallas. The cops grab you. "NO, NO!!" You scream as the take you away. They take you over to the gang. You collapse to the ground and start sobbing. Then, you see Dally being wheeled away in a Body bag. The gang hugs you. You were the only girl Dallas really loved.

*1 year later*

You kept your promise to Dally and haven't dated anyone since his death, and you probably never will. Dallas is the only guy that you loved and that will never change.

Again sorry for the heavy angst but that is my favorite kind to write. Follow my Instagram accounts steverandle.dx, and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account Ponygirlhunt666. Thanks!

-Staygold💛