Cade sister {Imagine}

You and Johnny were walking to the Curtis. You carried your switchblade today. You were cautious of random people. You thought they may jump you. You got jumped by Bob's gang at one time and it was not good, You could hardly breath without hurting. That was not gonna happen again. You carry a switchblade around and you would use it if you had to. Johnny was cautious too. He also got jumped by Bob's gang. They beat him hard but nothing would keep Johnny down for long. While you were walking you heard the sound of a car. It sounded like Steve's car but it wasn't. It was Bob's mustang. Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach as the mustang came closer, so did Johnny's. You and Johnny turned around and got ready to grab you switchblade. "Hey greasers!" Bob said half drunk. You reached deeper into your pocket. "L-leave us alone!" You yelled.
"Now why would we do that?" Bob asked sarcastically. You felt the urge to run, and hide but your brain told you to stand your ground. You could tell it was the same way for Johnny.You saw the other socs get out of the car and run strait at Johnny. They had a blade which struck fear in you. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" You yelled at the socs before charging at them. You kicked them and punched them but it wasn't enough. You were on a violent rampage until a soc behind you strangled you. You couldn't breathe "J-Johnny..." You managed to say "I can't breath!" Johnny's eyes went huge when he saw the socs hands around your neck. He fought the socs off him, You in fact can not. You dropped your blade. Johnny ran over to you. He was angrier than you have ever seen him before. You tried to pry the socs hands off your neck but you failed. Johnny kicked the back of the socs knee. The  soc began to drop but he didn't loose his grip. Your vision started to get blurry. You smiled weakly still gasping. Then, you saw black.

You wake up surrounded by the gang. You made it to the Curtis house. "Am I dead?" You asked them. Dally punched in the face. "Ow! Asshole!" You said in response to the punch. "See your not dead Dally said with a grin. Johnny ran over to you and embraced you tight. He was whimpering as if he was crying. "Johnny... Im fine." You ressured him. He let out a shaky breath "I know its just I couldn't protect you. I mean your my kid sister. I let them attack you." Every frowned at Johnny's protest. You sighed and hugged him tighter "You didn't let them attack me. They are just snobby, rich kids who don't have respect of others."
He had a small smile "I love you."
"Love you too."