You meet- Twobit {Imagine}

You are a rowdy greaser. You like being a greaser but if you had the choice you would like to be a normal human being. Nobody was normal in Tulsa, you were either a grelpase, or a soc and you were positive you didn't want to be a soc on the behalf they jump greasers. You didn't worry about that to much because you live life in the moment and if you thought about this hourly it would waste a moment.
You are going to the drive-In to see the new Mickey Mouse movie you have been waiting to watch all week. You get to the drive-In and sit by yourself. You see a lot of socs give looks but you didn't care you just gave them them a look. Then, you here yelling from behind. You see a group of greasers. There was seven of them. They sit down behind you.
"Heelloo greasy lady...." You noticed the voice instantly, it was Dallas Windston "So, what is a girl like you doing here... all by your lonesome?"
You cross your arms.
"Cut it out Dal." You heard someone whisper. This voice wasn't familiar "I was just wanting it watch Mickey."
"Really Keith? You were the last person I would expect to stop me."
You smiled. You heard some light laughs come from the greaser group from behind.
"Hey Twobit... you should talk to her." Another person whispered.
"Hell no man! I mean she's a grease and all but... I don't know Soda... you think it would work?" You heard the guy Twobit, or Keith or whoever. Just then, you heard someone get up. You looked up at the screen. Out of the corner of your eye you see a greaser coming toward you. You turn your head to them "Hello." You say with a smile.
"Hey I'm Keith Mathews, but call me Twobit." Twobit said turning red. "I'm [Y/N]
[Y/L/N]." The boys behind you were trying to help but didn't work. Twobit xeU was trying to figure out what to do "Great I'm making a fool out of myself." He whispered to his self
You looked up at him "No your not. I like guys like you."
He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. He sat down next to you. You looked back up at the movie screen and crossed your legs "I love Mickey, do you?"
"I do to!" Twobit said loudly. People "shushed" him. After that he looked like a dork, He had a huge smile on his face. He put his arm around you "So uh... [Y/N], you live 'round here."
You nodded your head. He smiled again. You heard the gang behind you laugh again.
"Oh and that is .." Twobit informed you "That's Dally, Darry, Johnny, Ponyboy, Steve, and Sodapop."
You waved at them. Then, you stood up "I'm gonna go grab beer y till you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see Twobit "Here I will pay." He said with a smile. 
"No, no, Twobit I got-" before you could finish he had Two beers in his hand. He handed you one. You giggled. You walked back to your seats.
"Hey Twobit, what about us?" Dally asked
"Get it yourself." He responded
You both sat down and looked at the screen.
---
After the movie you Twobit and the gang walk outside.
"Uh... so... [Y/N] I would really like to hang out again sometime." Twobit says looking down.
"Sure." you respond with a smile.
You grab a receipt on the ground. You take a pen out of your pocket write you phone number down on it. You get infront kf your house "Here." You hand him the recipt. He looks at it and back at you. Then, he smashes his lips to yours. You kiss back.
"Ah-em" you hear the gang say.  You both pull away.
"Goodnight [Y/N]."
"Goodnight Two."
You both say with smiles on your faces.
You begin to walk into your house "Uh... [Y/N]..." Twobit yelled. "Wanna go out for dinner at the Dingo tommarow?"
"Meet me here at 6:00!" You resopond and go inside.       

I rushed it. Please give me request and inspiration. Oh and speaking of request for a limited time only I won't do these in Y/N format BUT I have to have request to put in a name so be putting in thoughts requests!
-Stay Gold💛 Stay safe!