Birthaday suprise- Curtis Sister /Kind-of Modern {Requested Imagine}

It's someone's birthday at the Curtis house! Who's you ask? Yours! What could happen on the occasion?

Requested by Greaser1315

You are the middle Curtis sister, In between Soda and Pony and today is your birthday! You are turning 16.
You get up and get dressed. After getting dressed you exit your room and enter the livingroom to see the gang. "Hi guys!" You say with a smile. "Hey [Y/N]." They all respond plainly. Your smile fades. You walk over to the couch and sit next to Soda. He doesn't say anything he just watches TV.
"Hey Soda, you know what day it is Today?" You ask Soda. "Uh.... Saturday?" He responds blankly. "Its Wendsday." You say quietly.
"I have to go to school, Bye." You say and grab your school bag. Ponyboy stands up and grabs his bag. "Bye." Everyone else says.

*Darry's POV*

"Ok so whats the plan." I ask.
Everyone shrugs. I want to do something special for [Y/N]'s birthday this year but I haven't thought of anything yet.
"I could take her to Buck's with me." Dally offers with a smirk. "Dallas I swear to God." Soda says to Dally. "I'll take her to the drive-In." He offers again. Everyone shakes there head 'no'.
"Fine." Dally says to everyone.
"Wait! What about that one restaurant?" Steve asks. "What restaurant?" I ask Steve. "That one restaurant." Steve says again. "What 'one restaurant'?!" I ask again.
"Uh let me think." Steve says.
"Its the cajun place!" Steve rembered. "Which one?!" I ask him again. "Uh... Let me think." Steve says as he goes in 'The zone.'
"I got it! It is Flavors of Louisiana!" Steve says. "That expensive place?" Twobit asks.
"I don't know... Why are you asking me this?" Steve asks Twobit.
"I'll look." I say as I grab my phone. I look up Flavors of Louisiana "All right they have have a nice selection of food, they are a little pricey but I just got a bonus yesterday, And it isn't to far from here."
"Let me see that." Soda says and grabs my phone. "Ok they have Crayfish.. Crab.. Shrimp.. Lobster-" Soda reads out loud but is cut off. "What is that shit?" Dally says.
"[Y/N] likes that 'Shit' so whether you like it or not we're taking her there." I tell him.
"Do they at least have normal food?" Dally asks Soda. "Yeah they got burgers and Fries." Soda replies. "Alright that's more like it." Dally says.

*Time skip*
*Your POV*

You and Pony are walking home from school. You couldn't help but remember what you encountered this morning at your house. "At least my other friends rembered." You thought. "Hey Pony. What are we doing when we get home?" You ask.
"I don't know. The usual." He responds. You nod hiding the fact that, that made you a little sad.
You reach your house you unlatch the gate and open the door. The gang are where they were this morning. "Hello." You say.
"Hi." They all say in usion. You walk to your room and put your school bag down. You take off your shoes and put on some sweat pants and walk back over to the living room. "Hey [Y/N] go get your school clothes back on." Darry told you. "But why?" You respond. "Just go change back to them." Darry tells you again. "You guys too! Go get some nicer clothes on! Be back here in 10" Darry tells the gang. They all groan and walk out. You put your school clothes back on. You walk out of the room and wait for the everyone else. Once the gang and everyone gets back you get in Darry's truck. After a short ride you get out of the truck. you are at a fancier restaurant that appears to be on the other side of town.
"Happy birthday [Y/N]." Everyone says in usion. You thank them.
This birthday is gonna be better than you thought.

Read Greaser1315 's new Outsiders Prefrence book! Follow my Instagram account Outsider998! Thanks!

-StayGold💛