What you do during quarantine {Preference}

Ok guys i need requests so please place one in the commwnts Thanks!

Ponyboy- You and Pony got obsessed with the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. Darry, Johnny, or Soda watch it with you. When the show is over you talk about it like it is real which makes people confused.

Johnny- You watch LMN shows at your house. Your parents trust you and Johnny enough that you can watch movies in your room. Sometimes, Dally or Pony come over.

Dally- You and Dally go to Walmart and hoard things you don't need just to make people mad. Darry makes you return half the crap you hoard.

Sodapop- The DX is still open because it is essential. When he gets home you sit on the couch and watch cartoons or what ever is on the television.

Steve- The DX is still open because it is essential. You two got obsessed with Greg's anatomy and constantly beige watch it. Dally watchs it with you guys if the show is bloody.

Twobit- You both go to Walmart. You take selfies infront of the empty shelfs. On the occasion there is Toilet paper you take a slefie with it and send it to the entire gang.

Darry- You and Darry are very cautious. You and Darry make masks for the whole gang. Darry normally sends Dally or Twobit to find fabric or elastic.

Ok, originally Pony's was puzzles but I changed it to the soap. I do suggest watching The Bold and the Beautiful, it is on the channel CBS. I am obsessed with the show. You will soon see why! 🤣
-Stay Gold💛 & WATCH BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL EVERY WEEKDAY AT 12:30 ON CBS!!!!!!