They come to your basketball game- Gang {Requested Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!
This imagine was requested by Greaser1315

You are having a basketball game after school. It is about 7:15 and you are about to head off for school with Ponyboy.
"Come on guys! Please come!" You beg the gang. You want them to go to your basketball game. They have never gone to one of your basketball games because they are always 'Busy.'
"No [Y/N]." Dally says. "Why not?" You say back.
"Because we're busy." He tells you.
You scoff "How did I know you were about to say that."
Dally rolls his eyes. You look at Darry.
He doesn't respond.
You groan "I have to school." You say as you walk out the door with Ponyboy. "Bye." Everyone else says.

*Time skip- At school*

As soon as you get to school you have basketball practice. You shove your stuff in your locker and run to the locker room. You put on your gym clothes and go into the gym. Everyone greets you.
Once everyone gets there you begin practicing. You were practicing long distance shoots.
"[Y/N] your turn. Three times." You coach tells you. You teammate throughs you the basketball. You shoot but miss by a long shot. "Its okay [Y/N]." Your coach ressures you. You nod and get ready to shoot again. You shoot and miss again. You sigh and run for the ball. "Last shot [Y/N]." Your coach reminds you. You shoot but miss again. You turn red and hurry to the back of the line to try and avoid embarrassment.
After everyone finished long distance you were about to start layups. You were always good at those so you saw it as a way to redeem yourself. After a few people went it was your turn. "Three trys." Your coach says as they throw the ball to you. You catch it. You dribble the ball a little bit and run up to the hoop. You went for the shoot but you miss. You don't give up and try again. Once again, you miss. You start getting disappointed in yourself. Last one, you miss again. You throw the ball acrossed the gym in anger and storm out of the gym and into the locker room. You punch the wall in anger like Dally taught you. You feel a tear roll down your face. You lean against the wall and slide down it. You put your head in your hands in distress. After everyone else is done you leave and head to class.

*Time skip- The Curtis House*

You walk from school and go to the Curtis house. You walk through the door "Hey
[Y/N] how was scho-?" Darry before Darry could finish he got interrupted by You throwing your schoolbag on the floor as if it was a bag of trash. "Terrfic, just terrific." You mumble sarcastically as you walk over to the couch. "Are you ready for your basketball game?" Johnny asked.
You don't respond but you stare into the soul of the black and white television. The gang looks at Pony. He shruggs. "When is your game?" Steve asks. "Thirty minutes. Why would you care." You say. Steve doesn't respond. "So, are you excit-" Twobit began but was cut off.
"Im just gonna go." You say as you stand up and head out the door.

*Time skip- School*

You put on your basketball uniform and head into the gym. Nobody is there yet so you decide to practice. You grab a ball from the rack. You try long distance. You miss. You groan. You try a layup. You miss.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" You yell, almost scream to yourself. Those words echoed through the gym. You tried a few more times but failed all of them. You threw the ball acrossed the room again before everyone else came.

*Time Skip- Game time*

Y'all get ready to play. You get in position. You heard the whistle signaling you to play. You ran following the ball. The opposite team had the ball and was about to throw it on your hoop but you blocked it. You pass the ball not wanting to fail your team by missing the shot. Your teammate got the shot.
The next play came, the opposite team got the points.
The next play came, your team got the points
After many plays it was the last play and your were tied with the opposite team. The whistle blew signaling you to play. You follow the ball. One of your teammates throw you the ball. Not thinking you throw the ball from across the gym and score.
You, and your team start jumping around and screaming as if you just won a rumble. Then, you heard loud male hoops and hollers behind you. They were familiar. You turn around the see the gang. You immediately run over to them and hug them all. "Wow [Y/N] I didn't know you were that good!" Soda says with a smile.
"That was amazing!" 
You go back to the Curtis house and have chocolate cake to celebrate your shot.

Read Greaser1315 s new Outsiders prefrence book. Follow my Instagram account Outsider998, Thanks!

-StayGold💛