You are in labor- Twobit {Imagine}

Taking requests! feel free to place one!

You are in bed with your husband Twobit when you feel a strange pain. You immediately know what it is. You are in labor. You wake up Twobit and tell him. He smiles wide and gets extremely excited. "I'll pack! You call the gang!" You tell Twobit ss you run off to pack. Twobit picks up the phone and dials the Curtis phone. After about 20 seconds Darry answers "Twobit if this about another one of your fucking party's I'm gonna skin you!"
"No... [Y/N]s in labor!" Twobit said with a smile. "SHE'S IN LABOR!!" You heard Darry yell to everyone else. Twobit held the phone about a foot from his ear.
"God damn! Darry's gonna have a severed voice box if he doesn't quite down. I can hear him a room away!" You say. Twobit laughs and hangs up the phone. He walks over to you and dips you "I love you."
"I love you to." You respond with a smile "Now go pack stuff!" You said giggling as he pulls you up to your feet. He packs quickly so you go and see what he packed. You go through his stuff. Everything was good except he needs to work on his organization skills. You sigh and organize his things. When you get his stuff organized you go out to the car. You get in the front seat with Twobit. You put your hands on your stomach and take a deep breath. Twobit notices your stress and put of nowhere takes out a case of beer. "Drink a beer. It'll sooth your nerves." He says handling you a bottle.He started driving. You stared at the bottle drooling. The temptation was so much but you fought it anyways. "Twobit you have got to be kidding me."you Said taking the bottle and throwing it out the window. "Hey that was a perfectly good bottle of beer you just threw!" He told you. Just then, you hear a loud car horn. You turn your body around to see Darry truck with a dent in the front. Then you see Darry dialing a phone. Your phone goes off so you answer it and put it on speaker "What the hell! [Y/N] were you drinking a fucking beer?!"
"No Darry." You respond. "A beer bottle just flew up here and left a dent in the truck!" Twobit laughs. "Twobit! You are paying for the damages!" Twobits laughing immediately stops "I didn't throw the bottle! [Y/N] threw it out the window!"
"You gave it to her!" Darry yells. You here Soda, and the rest of the gang laughing in the background. "How did you know i gave it to her!" Twobit yells back.
"How else would she get a beer!" Darry yelled. The rest of the way to the hosbital. When you get to the hosbital you get up and get a room while Twobit and Darry argue. You get a room By yourself and wait for the other to come. After about 5 minutes in the room Twobit runs in full speed. "[Y/N]! Oh my God I thought I lost you guys forever!" He said putting his head on your stomach. You pet his hair as he sobs into your stomach. "So... whats the deal with the beer bottle?" You ask Darry. "Twobit gave me five bucks to put in for repairs."
"Yeah and I regret it." Twobit said into your stomach. As things were starting to ease up a little you had a contraction. After 1 minute of pain you and Twobit start discussing different names. "[Y/N], [Y/N] How about Dallas Jr. Mathews!" Twobit suggests.
"Hell no!" Dally yells "ok how about Cade!" Twobit suggests again.
"No." Johnny ressures.

"How about Dally Mathews!"

"No." Dally tells

"How about-"

"No!" The rest of the gang says in usion.
"Fine." Twobit says in a sigh.
You start feeling a really sharp pain. Then you relize your water broke. You yell "MY WATERBROKE!!" To Darry. Darry runs into the hallway to find a doctor. A Doctor comes and kicks out everyone but Twobit.

*Skipping this process*

You have triplets. There is Two boys and one girl. You name the Two boys Dal, and Winston Mathews, and the girl Minnie. When you tell the gang there names they thought they were dumb and Dally was wanting to kill you. Although the names aren't a big hit you and Twobit made the children your only priority.

I hate the ending for this one... But follow my edit account on Instagram Outsider998.

-StayGold💛