Truth or Dare- Curtis sister/gang {Requested Imagine}

This imagine was requested by Greaser1315

You are the Curtis sister; Soda's twin sister. You was at your house with Soda, and Darry,  when you heard a loud crack of thunder.
You jump a look out the window. There was black and gray clouds. They looked like funnel clouds. "Uh Darry... I think we gotta problem." You tell Darry. He looks out the window. "Aw shit! Pony's out there!" He yells. As soon as he finished his panic attack you open the door. The rest of the gang barges in. "Its pouring!" Steve yells.
"No shit!" You say back. For that Steve messes up your hair. You shove him and sit down on the couch next to Ponyboy. Darry turns on the news. "There is a tornado warning in Tulsa..." The weather man says "Be prepared."
Then, the tornado siren goes off. Darry is already in action. "Everyone, go in the hall!" Darry says. You all groan but follow his instructions. "Y'all just wanna say over tonight?" Darry asks. "Sure." They respond.
After the first minute of a sitting in the hall everyone one is saying there bored.
"Ok so... there is a tornado in the area. What else are you gonna do?!!" Darry asks with a little irritation in his voice. "I know! How about true or dare." Steve suggests. You all nod.

Ten minute later Soda asks you "Truth, or dare?"
"Dare." You respond. "Confess." He simply says. "Confess what?" You ask.
Soda's eyes move from you to Johnny.
You turn red.
You have always had a huge crush on Johnny and have never got over him.
"Hell no." You say. "What you not tough enough?" Pony asks knowing what Soda dared. "I am to!" You say back. Pony shruggs with a smile. "Chicken!" Soda yells with a smug smile on his face. That started a whole chant. "Okay fine!" You yell. You look at Johnny. "Johnny I really like you I have since we were 8. Now I understand if you don't feel the same way I honestly don't give a crap if you like me or not." You say with a straight face and voice. Johnny smiles "I like you too."
You smile widely. Everyone starts cheering. You and Johnny lean in and have a short yet sweet kiss. "Well, I don't know if I should hate or love this game." You say. Everyone laughs and you return to the game.

Read Greaser1315 s new Outsiders preference book! Follow my Instagram account Outsider998, Follow my Tumblr account Ponygirlhunt666, Thanks!