You get jumped-Dallas/Johnny {Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!
Requested by- Greaser1315

Its a lovely evening in the Tulsa neighborhood, and you and your boyfriend of 2 years; Johnny are going to go on a date. You were on the other side of your 'territory'
so you decided to head back to your house to get ready. You start walking back with a smile plastered on your face. A lot of scenarios ran through your head. The one that really caught you was Johnny asking to marry you. It always ran through your head. You smiled to your self before you fell to the ground. It was the socs. "Your that one greasers girl right?" They asked with a laugh. You immediately start fighting 'em. You threw a few good punches, You could have really got them if you were standing straight up. They quickly take vacation control and kicks you in the forehead. You fall back. The main socs puts the foot on your throat making it hard to breath.
You try to remove the foot but he was pressing to hard. He sots on your stomach and holds you down. The other socs start beating you up. You swear you broke and cracked a few ribs. You have a bloody mouth. You was beat senseless. You could tell it was pretty bad. They continue beating, and clawing on you. You thought you was about to loose consciousness before the socs run off. You look up to Dallas running in like a manic. He runs over to you. He kneels dwe⅔4.m0own at you bloody, and bruised body.
"[Y/N], are you alright?" He asks
"What do you think?!" You ask sarcastically. You shakes his head with a laugh. He picks you up and you head out. "Where we goin'?"
"The Curtis'"
You lightly nod.
-----
You arrive at the Curtis house. As soon as you get inside all eyes are on you.
Johnny walkes into the livingroom "Hey Darry do-" Johnny quickly stops when he sees you. Dally sets you on the couch. Johnny runs over to you "B-babe you alright? Its my fault I let you walk out alone a-and now look at you, And-"
"Johnny, I'm alright." You reassure him. He puts his hand on the side of you cheek. Then, Johnny's face lights up. "I-I was supposed to do this on the date but well... you know..." Johnny takes something out of his back pocket. He kneels and holds up a ring. "Uh... [Y/N] will you marry me?"
Your heart stops. "Yes, yes!" You say with a huge smile on your face. The gang cheers loudly
Johnny leans in a kisses you. You kiss back.
You can't for your wedding day!

Thank you for requesting Greaser1315!
And don't forget to check out her new Outsiders preferences book! Should I do a part two?
Follow my Instagram accounts steverandle.dx and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account mission-impossible1 thanks!
-staygold💛