You are in labor- Darry {Imagine}

Taking requests! Feel free to place one!

You are sitting at the Curtis house with Sodapop. You suddenly feel a horrible pain. You groan in pain thinking it will just pass but it doesn't. The pain grows and gets stronger. "OW!" You groan. Soda snaps his head to you in panic. "Oh my god what is going on?!" He asks frantic. "I think I'm in labor..." You yell "Get the phone!"
Soda grabs the phone. You dial Darry. Within about 2 seconds Darry answers. "Darry! I'm in labor!" You yell in the phone. "What!" He yells "Who is with you? Is anyone with you?"
"Soda." You respond. Darry groans unamused "you have got to be kidding me." He growls. "Well Darry I ain't kidding... IM IN LABOR NO ROOM FOR JOKES HERE!!" You yell back.
"Ok I'll be there in at least 12 minutes. Have Soda help you. I love you. You can do this ok [Y/N]?"
"Sure. Love you too." You reply. He hangs up the phone. Soda takes the phone.
"Who ya callin'?" You ask Soda. "The gang." He responds. "Hey guys [Y/N] is in labor and-" Before Soda can finish the gang hangs up. "Really guys!" He yells. Then, the door opens reveling 5 Panic filled boys. The gang.
They fight there way through the door and enter the room. All of a sudden you feel one of the worse pains of your life, A contraction. "FUCK!!" You scream and roll up in a ball. Everyone freezes and quickly returns to there original state. "STEVE, JOHNNY, SODA wait... Thats me! ANYWAYS GO PACK!!" Soda yells standing on a table. He jumps off and runs into Darry's room. "TWOBIT GO GET YOUR CAR!!" Soda yells from Darry's room. Twobit runs out the door. "[Y/N] it's gonna be okay alright." Dally says. You don't respond but it does seem to calm you.
By the time Twobit gets back Steve, Soda, and Johnny are done packing. Soda, and Steve help you into the car. You relax a little and call Darry. "Darrel! I'm going to the hosbital! Please hurry!" You beg.
"I'll be there in about 12 minutes. Please stay calm baby. Love you."
"Sure. Love you too." You say and hang-up.
When you get to the hosbital Soda helps you walk in. You get a room. For some reason everyone is generally calm.
"WE ARE GONNA BE UNCLES!!" Pony yells in usion with Soda. They are dancing idioticly but you don't care at this point. "Hey [Y/N]! How does labor feel?" Steve asks.
"What?" You respond confused.

"What does labor feel like?"

"The living hell. Why you plannin' on going in labor?" You ask him. He chuckles and smiles. "You alright? Need anything?" Johnny asks you. "I'm alright Johnny." You reassure him. He nodded.
"[Y/N] You still okay?" He asks ten seconds later. "Yes Johnny." You tell him. You thought you were fine till you felt one of the worst pains of your life, a contraction. The doctor comes in. "We are gonna have to get this baby out." They say. "No! My husband is on his way!" You tell them. "Ma'am we can't wait any-" the doctor beings but is quickly interrupted by Darry busting the door open. The doctors jaw drops but you and the gang are smiling messes. The doctor kicks everyone put except Darry.

*Skipping this process*

You have a girl. You name her Sabrina. Soda and Pony are in aw over there niece, so is the entire gang. Dally pretended he didn't care about her but really he did. Sabrina favors Dally, You have to pry her away from him because she was clinging to him. She is the best thing that ever happened to you both.

Follow my Instagram account Outsider998!

-StayGold💛