Randle Sister {Imagine}

I need requests! I am doing personal imagines so please place a request in the comments! Thanks!

You and Steve are sitting and watching TV when the phone goes off. You answer "Hello?" You ask.
"Hey [Y/N]..." It was Darry "I just made some cake. Tell your-" before he could say "Brother" you dropped the phone and ran out the door "[Y/N]?" Steve yelled.
"CAKE!!" You yelled back. With that you were both racing to the Curtis house. You look back, Steve was right on your track. You needed to get there first before Steve took over the whole cake. You run full speed but Steve catches you. You end up having a fist fight infront of the Curtis house, in the road. "That's enough you two!" Darry yelled "You will both get some cake!" You and Steve ran into the house. You both get a huge slice of cake. You sit down by the Television. "Hey Steve... ready for that rumble next week?" Dally asked with a smirk. "What rumble?" You asked with your face stuffed with cake. "Shutup!" Steve said firmly. "What rumble!?" You ask again. "Dally if you could just keep your fucking mouth shut-"
"WHAT RUMBLE STEVE!" You yell at Steve.
"Only the one your not attending." Dally said with an evil grin. You look at Steve "Why didn't you tell me about this?" Steve put a handful of cake in his mouth "Your not going, Sorry." He replied calmly, you in fact are not calm. "What the hell Randle!" You said with more cake in your mouth "This is not fair! Why don't I have a say in this!?" Steve gave Dally an aggravated look "you don't have a say in it because I am older than you!" Steve was looking at Da3lly angered. "childish remark Steve." Dally mumbled. "Come on Steve... I thought you wanted me to fight..." You complained. Steve didn't answer. "Come one Steve! I will go for a little weak one! It won't be that bad! Please!"Steve groaned "Fine but if you go for Bob, or Randy or whoever this will be your last rumble." You roll your eyes. "Fine dad."
You shake hands in agreement and, go on with eating cake.

I need requests! Please place some requests I would appreciate it so please, please, please place one in the comments. Thanks!
-Stay Gold💛Stay healthy!