Jealousy

Yo's POV

The freshman activities in the Science Faculty were seriously fun. I had no idea that going to college was going to be so exciting.

My fairy angels, Nate, and I all played games and spent time talking and singing. The seniors were light-hearted and made us all feel like we were a big team. We took some pictures together, laughing and joking. I don't remember ever feeling so included before, except with Ming and Joss. We went down to lunch and I was trying to find the pictures we'd just taken on my phone.

"Hey, Ai'Yo," Montri said to me, grabbing my phone from my hand and staring at the photo. "Who is this handsome guy?"

"Which handsome guy?" I asked, trying to see which picture he was talking about.

"How many handsome guys do you have pictures of Ai'Yo?" Chang asked, looking envious.

I tried to think which pictures I had on my phone. "P'Joss, Ai'Ming, daddy, P'Sing, P'Korn ... ," I mumbled. Yes, even if my dad is older, he's still handsome.

"Ai'Yo!" The fairy angels all yelled together.

"What?" I asked, they were just pictures of friends and family.

They all grumbled to themselves, looking through the pictures on my phone. When they'd finally seen all the pictures and I had named all the handsome guys they pointed out, I got my phone back. I picked one of the photos of my fairy angels and me. I uploaded it to the university print shop to have it printed for me.

 I uploaded it to the university print shop to have it printed for me

Kit's POV

Pha, Beam, and I walked up to the fifth floor of Pha's dorms, intending to take some study notes to Pring before going to the library to work. I don't know why Pha was so nice to Pring. Despite the fact that she always acted like a sweet, innocent angel, she was actually arrogant and self-centered.

We knew she wasn't home, but when we got there, instead of pushing the notes under her door, Pha knocked on the door across the hall.

"Why are you knocking on that door," I asked. "Isn't this her room?"

Pha didn't answer and after a moment Yo poked his head out of the door. No wonder Pha was knocking on that door. Even if he didn't know that the nong was Wayo, he still felt attracted to the guy. Unfortunately, his attraction seemed to anger him, and he acted like a jerk.

When I saw Yo, I had to hold back a laugh. He was a wearing a beauty mask, like I had seen girls wearing on TV, something to make his skin nice if I remembered correctly.

"What is that on your face?" Beam asked, chuckling like a kid. I nudged him in the chest to get him to shut up.

"It's a face mask," Yo said. If he hadn't been wearing it, I swear his face would have been bright red. He gave a brief wai before he asked, "Did you need something?"