Thank You

Author's Note:  Thank you so much for reading my story. It was fun to imagine and even more fun to write. I've enjoyed sharing it, even though I never thought I would write a fanfiction about anything. Let alone two versions of the same fanfiction.

I hope that you will all vote for my chapters and share my story. If you've read my other story, Breaking Down the Wall, please like and share that as well. If not, you can find it here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/218774990-breaking-down-the-wall

Please let me know what you think, I love comments and suggestions. If you have other story ideas that you'd like for me to write about, I would love to hear about them. I really enjoy writing. If you have TV shows, movies, books, or music you want to recommend, I would love to hear it. I'm always looking for new friends to share ideas and learn something new.

Again, thank you so much for taking this journey with me. I wanted to do an erotic chapter for Pha and Yo, but so far my muse has been silent on that. If I get enough requests, I promise to make a special effort. Though, I don't know what would be enough. Maybe just one from a person who has really sweet puppy dog eyes.

I've already started working on a new PhaYo story. It's a fantasy that doesn't really follow the original story, but still a fanfiction. Please follow me and let me know if you're interested.