Part 1 ~ Fighting.

Okay hey guys! This fic is an ereri one, so don't be fooled by the start! Each chapter ends when it changes location, so you'll get a lot of updates from me very often..

Enjoy! :3

Levi groaned as another titan fell, generously spattering his white leggings in mud and blood. I'd just washed them as well... He complained silently. A seven metre class trotted towards him, a demonic smile on it's face and someone's arm still stuck in it's teeth, but Levi glided up onto the nearest building and swiftly dispatched it with a clean cut to the nape of the titan's thick neck.

"You need a toothpick for that." Levi advised it's already steaming corpse, curling his upper lip in disgust, "Or not." He added as an afterthought as the hand fell out of it's quickly decaying jaw onto the grimy cobbled street. Old corpses of humans were still strewn around, most missing at least half of their bodies or a combination of limbs, and gore was smeared across the outside walls of the once-cosy wooden houses. Hate for the titans filled Levi as he regarded the tiny body of an infant, lying broken on the ground, blankets still straddling it's pale, green-tinged legs. Life had been crushed out of this settlement like an ant between the fingers of a panicked child. With one last look at the street he'd just cleared of titans, Levi dived gracefully off the building and swung from roof to roof with his grappling hooks, his face expressionless. Maybe, just maybe, that brat Eren Jaeger could help...if he could, many such innocent lives could be saved.