Part 17 ~ A Knock-Out Party

~ Across the Dance Floor

“I need a drink! When can I go over there… Ymir…?” Petra whined, watching Levi making out with Eren. Ymir didn’t answer, and the red head turned around to find her best friend locking lips with the angelic blond and her crush, Krista. “Well, have fun I guess…” Petra muttered, making her way across the dance floor to where Levi and Eren sat. Levi is mine. She hissed to herself, I won’t let some dick take him from me because he’s drunk. Levi isn’t gay, he isn’t, I heard one of the girls boasting about how she’d slept with him… She arrived at the pair’s seat at the bar and grabbed Eren’s shoulders, throwing him away from Levi. The brunette flailed backwards, falling over a bar stool behind him. Levi jumped upwards, almost falling over as well.

“Bitch, what do you thi…” Petra cut him off by pressing her lips to his desperately. She twisted her hips into his, pulling him closer and slowly running her hands downwards.

“Forget about him…” She murmured in his ear, nibbling at the lobe then trailing kisses down Levi’s neck, “I can make you feel so much more alive…” Levi’s hands grabbed her shoulders and for a minute, she thought he was going to kiss her back… but then she was flying over the bar, and all went black as her head hit the wall.

Fuck!” Levi cursed, glancing at Petra’s limp body, then at Eren’s shocked face. He weaved through stools until he came to Eren, pulling the brunette up and hugging him. He felt the strong arms encircle him and some of his anger and worry abated, but he left the warm confines of Eren after about a minute to hop over the bar and check on Petra. Other than the fact that she was knocked out, she seemed to be uninjured, so Levi hoisted her up onto his shoulders and stumbled over to Erwin.

“She’s passed out.” He muttered, dumped her limp body on a nearby table, then wandered off into the crowd leaving the Commander at the mercy of Hanji.

He re-joined a confused Eren at the bar, and pulled at the brunette’s arm to show that it was time to leave. The younger man nodded and followed Levi, almost tripping over Jean and Marco who were making out on the floor almost directly in front of the door.

The drunk pair stumbled out of the door and into the moonlit street, arriving at headquarters a few minutes later. After that was a blur of stairs, doors and warm arms, then sleep.

hey guys. just a note- appreciate the chapter titles XD they're my best attempt at being 'punny'......ha...ha...ha......... -_-