Part 9 ~ Armin's Strategies

~ The Stables and Eren’s Bedroom

In the stables, seven members gathered with Erwin in the stables to discuss their plan. Jean and Marco agreed wholeheartedly to help, along with Sasha and Connie. Even Ymir chose to help, and Krista chipped in with a few ideas. Petra and Levi would be a ‘thing’ by the end of the week, at a party in the bar at the nearby town. Petra wouldn’t be told; neither would Levi. The lovebirds-to-be would have their match kept secret until the moment had come. Well, the moment everyone hoped would come.

Meanwhile, Eren, Armin and Mikasa were sitting on Eren’s bed, discussing Levi too.

“He’s grumpy the whole time, but he likes tea and some wine, and generally hates people. I saw him smile earlier though… and that’s rare. I wonder why he was so happy…” speculated Mikasa. Eren was listening attentively, soaking up every word. Armin was leant against the wall, sketching formations and titans.

“I…I saw him this morning… he’s so… oh, just he’s so cute sometimes, how small he is and I swear he blushed once and I just wanted to hug him…” sighed Eren, falling back onto the bed and banging his head against the wall. While he swore, Armin looked at him thoughtfully.

“Do you…Like him?” he asked, “Because if you do, I have an idea…”