Part 15 ~ Maturity in the Survey Corps

~ Commander Erwin Smith's Office

"Make sure Levi's had a few drinks before we chuck him and Petra together, and Ymir, make sure she looks stunning and tempting enough even for Levi. Jean, Marco, please stop kissing for a second and organise vodka instead of wine for Levi. He needs to be very drunk to loosen up." Erwin paused, "and I'll get them a room." Giggles filled the room, mostly from Ymir and Sasha. Connie whispered something and the giggling increased significantly. The Commander rolled his eyes. "Keep the sex jokes at a minimum please Springer, they'll be time enough for that when you're in Sasha's room. Maybe they'd be even more relevant there." Sasha frowned and flushed slightly, looking at Connie, who had suddenly taken a burning interest in a cloud outside the window. The snickers returned, and Ymir nudged Sasha, winking.

"Jeez guys, be a bit more mature!" Sasha said, pointedly glaring at the Commander.

"Says the most immature person in the room!" snorted Jean, and after Sasha directed her scowl at him, "ouch, if looks could kill!"

heyyyyy cadets :) how y'all doing. Yay I got around to updating XD it's almost Christmas!

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, if not, Happy Holidays and I hope you have a great time!