Part 19 ~ Frustratitan

~ The Girl's Bathroom

Petra pulled off the lingerie she'd been wearing and threw it into the corner of the girl's bathroom with a shriek of frustration. The bruise on the back of her head throbbed, courtesy of Levi.

"I hate him when he's drunk! Why would he kiss Eren? I know he had loads of alcohol, but jeez, to get that drunk! And to resist me in that dress, that guy's either blind or it was too dark by the bar." She stepped into the bath, splashing water across the floor. "Fuck. Now I have to clean that up too, along with those pieces of slutty lace in the corner." The redhead grabbed the shampoo bottle and in her irritation squeezed too hard. The cap of the bottle popped off across the room and shampoo flooded into the bath. Petra swore again. Nothing was going right. Even Erwin was pissed off, the room he'd organised hadn't been used, which was an utter waste of money.

"Fuck you!" she screamed at the window, imagining her fist connecting with Eren's face. The image gave her great satisfaction; however girly Petra seemed at a first glance, the way she fought was anything but ladylike. Levi wouldn't have chosen her for his squad if she wasn't just as tough as anyone else - she was one of humanity's most able soldiers, and when she wasn't jealous, she was a very kind and caring person.

sorry guys, you're gonna have to put up with bad puns as titles for the moment :P