Ch. 1 - Last First Day

TODAY IS THE DAY

TODAY IS THE DAY.

My last first day at Midville High School. I'm official a senior.

I threw the blanket off of me, and I walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and I did my business. Then I walked in my closet to pick out an outfit.

I chose a white bralette, a white romper and a dark blue jean jacket. The romper had a string tied around my waist.

I changed into the outfit before brushing my hair. I pulled my hair to the side, and I braided it. When I was done, I sprayed myself with perfume.

Then I put my black converses on my feet. I grabbed my bag and my phone before walking out of my room.

"Campbell, do you know where I put the mail from yesterday?" Mom asked me, looking through some papers in the living room.

I nodded my head,"You put them in your second drawer in your office, Mom."

She sighed as relief washed over her face,"Thank you. This is why you are my memory keeper."

I laughed,"No problem."

I walked into the kitchen to see all the boys in there, eating their breakfasts. I placed my bag down on the ground, and I opened a cabinet. I struggled to grab a bowl.

"Morning, Cam. Need some help?" Micheal asked beside me.

I shook my head,"No."

He raised an eyebrow, and I groaned.

"Fine. Yes I need some help," I said as he smiled at me.

Over the summer, Micheal has grown extremely tall. He is the same height as Elliot, who is in Massachusetts right now for college.

Anyways, now I'm the shortest person in the whole house. Being 5'2 is awful.

"Here you go, shortie," Micheal replied before handing my bowl.

"Thank you, Bigfoot," I replied with a smirk.

Micheal rolled his eyes before looking at his phone. He started typing on the screen, and I smiled.

Jordan and Micheal are official girlfriend and boyfriend. It took a lot of pep talks, but they became official this past summer.

I heard the front door shut, and Brent walked in the kitchen. His hair has gotten a lot darker, but it's still blonde, just a darker shade. His bright blues eyes were filled with glee when he walked over to me.

"Good morning, Princess," Brent said before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Morning," I replied after I grabbed my cereal from the pantry.

"Football season starts in two weeks, thank god," Gaberial said, reading an article on his phone.

"It's a special year too. It's Micheal's first year playing varsity," Nick said, making Micheal nod his head.