Ch. 9 - Meeting Maya

Maya is played by Dove Cameron up top!!

TODAY IS THE DAY MAYA IS COMING, and to say that I was nervous was an understatement

Don't get me wrong, I really don't like the idea that she's in love with Brent, but she's my cousin and I want her to like me.

"Maya's here!" Micheal yelled from downstairs.

I quickly finished brushing my hair before walking down the stairs. Everybody was downstairs, waiting for Maya to walk into the house.

I stood beside Gaberial when the front door was slammed open revealing a teenage girl. Her platinum blonde hair was curled at the ends, and her bright green eyes searched around the room.

She was dressed in a black short sleeved crop top with a black and white plaid mini skirt with a black belt wrapped around it. She had makeup on, but she really didn't need it. She was naturally beautiful.

"OMG! I love what you done with the place, Aunt Lisa!" She squealed before hugging Mom. Then she hugged Dad.

"Nicky! Mic! It's so nice seeing you guys again!" Maya yelled, hugging them both. Then she looked at the twins, and her eyes widen. "Gabe and Gavin! You guys have grown a lot since they last time I saw you guys!"

Once she was done hugging everybody, her eyes lingered on me.

"You must be Campbell. I'm Maya. It's so great to meet you," Maya said, extending her hand for me to shake.

I shook it,"It's nice to meet you too."

Then she looked back at Mom. "Where's my room?"

"It's across from Campbell's room. Boys, help Maya with her bags," Mom said, making the boys groan.

However they walked outside to get her bags while I showed Maya her room. When I opened the door, she narrowed her eyes at the room before her.

"This is really small for a bedroom," Maya commented, making me furrow my eyebrows.

I looked at the room, which was fairly huge—it might actually be bigger than mine to be honest.

"It's the only one we have right now," I said with a small smile.

She turned back around to face me. "You're really pretty."

Maybe this girl wasn't as bad as the boys said she was.

I smiled,"Thank you. So are you."

She waved me off,"Believe me, darling, I know that I'm gorgeous."

I was about to say something else when the boys stalked into the room, gasping for air.

"What did you put in these suitcases?! Bricks?!" Nick asked, setting two suitcases on the bed.