Lesson 1

💧The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would greet his companions on the occasion of Ramadhân and called it a blessed month

💧 It is permissible for the people to greet each other on the occasion of Ramadhân.

💧 Ramadhân is a month of mercy, forgiveness, and righteousness.

💧 The salaf would look forward to Ramadhân and would make du'â begging Allâh to allow them to reach the month of Ramadhân six months ahead; and would cry for his acceptance of their deeds when they reached it and had fulfilled its obligations.

💧 The salaf used to treat the whole year like Ramadhân in their prayer and fasting.

💧 Prayer and fasting is greater than dying a martyr; and the one who reaches Ramadhân has a greater chance of piling on rewards and deeds than the one who died before it.

💧 Repentance is a must for the beginning of Ramadhân; come to Ramadhân with a clean slate.

💧 If the heart repents from sin, it will become strong, willing, and ready to do righteous deeds and will find tranquility.

💧 The heart is in distress when sins are done.
Repentance brings the drive and motive to do good.

💧 If you make sincere repentance, it will burn all the sins you have done and it will be as if the sins had never been committed, for the one who repents from sin is like the one who has not sinned.