Lesson 10

💧Ramadhân is a month of goals, motivation, and high aspirations; it is those motivations that push you forward to do better

💧Guard closely your motivation and aspiration, for they are the beginning of what comes after it; so whoever corrects their motivation and they are truthful in it, everything of their actions after it will be corrected.

💧Allâh has people he frees from the fire every day or night of Ramadhân, and there are ad'îyah people say that will certainly be answered; and one should strive to be among those freed from the fire, among those whose ad'îyah will be accepted.

💧Al-Firdaws is the highest place in Jannah; above it is Allâh's throne and from it spurt the rivers of Jannah-and when one asks Allâh, he should ask for Al-Firdaws, for one should have high aspirations when he asks Allâh.

💧The salaf had lofty goals and aspirations, so much so that Imâm AtTabarî believed the aspirations had died when his students convinced him to summarize 30,000 pages of tafseer to 3,000.

💧Whoever competes with you in your religion, compete with them; whoever competes with you in the dunyâ, let him have it.

💧The strong believer is more beloved to Allâh than the weak believer, but there is good in both.

💧Be keen and patient on what will benefit you, in both the dunyâ and the âkhirah, and seek the help of Allâh and don't lose hope-the believer should always have hope. Do not say, "If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened, but say, "It is the qadr of Allâh and he does what he wills."

💧A man with motivation and high aspirations can give life to a nation.