Lesson 8

💧Ramadhân is the month of tawbah and istighfâr

💧Istighfâr is from the sunan of the prophets and messengers.

💧The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) made istighfâr right before he passed away.

💧The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would do istighfâr more than 70 times in a day.

💧Whoever reaches the month of Ramadhân and does not attain forgiveness is far from Allâh.

💧It is a sin to not send salât on the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) when his name is mentioned.

💧Repentance is only sincere when one is truly sorry and regretful and stops the sin and tries to stay away from it.

💧Tawbah is a necessary part of îmân.

💧Istighfãr is a means to repair the damage to the fast.

💧Gheebah rips apart one's fast and istighfar patches it back up.

💧There are many ways to inadvertently ruin our fast, and gheebah is the most prominent.

💧Gheebah infringes on the right of Allâh and the person it was done to.

💧One must make up for gheebah by also seeking forgiveness from the person, making du'â for them, or paying sadaqah on their behalf.

💧When the fasting person commits gheebah, the fast is ripped up and when he seeks forgiveness, it is patched up.

💧A tree in paradise is promised for the person whose scroll is filled with istighfâr.