Lesson 13

💧Allâh will answer the one who calls upon him; it is upon the slave to supplicate and ask and Allâh will answer

💧There are people whose supplications are always accepted - the one who is fasting, the one who is oppressed, and the one who is traveling.

💧The best form of worship is to make du'â.

💧Imâm Ahmad was asked what was the distance between the throne and the creation, he replied: A truthful supplication from a truthful heart; in other words, the distance between one and Jannah Al-Firdaws is du'â.

💧It is a big misunderstanding to believe that du'â should be accepted immediately and ignorance on how it actually works; one should be focused on making the du'â, not whether it is accepted.

💧'Umar ibn Al-Khattâb said: I don't burden myself with whether the du'â was accepted, but I burden myself with making the du'â, for I know if I was guided to making the du'â, the acceptance is with it.

💧The response to du'â comes in different ways, shapes, and forms.

💧In current times, where oppression and illness surrounds the earth, it is the time to turn to Allâh in repentance and for His aid; the virus has certainly shown us that the creation is weak and incompetent, and it is only Allâh who can lift it from us.

💧Allâh sends tests and trials to His creation to humble them and make them turn back to Him, but most do not do so.

💧Allâh loves supplication and the believer should supplicate regularly; the more one asks from Allâh, the more He loves His slave, and the more one doesn't ask, the more He is angry with him.

💧Don't waste the opportunity of the month of forgiveness to ask from Allâh.