Lesson 4

💧Muslims are responsible and have responsibilities given by Allâh toward oneself and others

💧The believer should be responsible and should take responsibility for what Allâh has entrusted him with.

💧Mankind took on the responsibility of Islâm when the heavens and earth declined it and feared it.

💧Do not follow what you have no knowledge of.

💧You will be responsible for what you hear, see, and say, your heart and what you allow it to attach itself to, and what you've done.

💧Allâh has given man all that he needs of intellect and guidance from the sharî'ah to be responsible and take responsibility.

💧The nafs is a responsibility.

💧The soul is constantly inclined toward evil.

💧The shayâteen being chained does not absolve one from being responsible for his nafs.

💧Your own self is a trust.

💧Every one of you are shepherds, and you will be asked about your flock-those you are responsible for; the man will be asked about his household and the woman will be asked about her husband's home and children.

💧There are prime examples of taking responsibility throughout the Qur'ân.

💧Banî Âdam has been honored by Allâh.

💧When there is a need, it is the behavior of a believer to take responsibility and act.

💧The Muslims, the most honored in Allâh's eyes, have the most right to take on the trust and responsibility given to them.

💧The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would make the last ten nights of Ramadhân active; he would wake his family and would work hard.

💧There are many obligations and responsibilities in Ramadhân and especially in the last ten days.

💧One should take care of himself and those he is responsible for; he should be aware of when there is a need and take responsibility for it.