Allegiances

(A/N: Once again, if you have not read Warriors: Uprising first, I suggest you do that! This is the second book in the Uprising series by me!)

Vertexclan

Leader

Skystar- A tall, grey tom with a white belly and blue eyes.

Deputy

Buzzardgaze- A big, lanky tom. His fur is grey and tawny with a spotted tabby pattern. He has a round face with oval hazel eyes.

Medicine Cat

Nova- A short, lithe she-cat with narrow blue-violet eyes. Her fur is night black, with white heart-shaped patches.

Warriors

Stagwhisper- a short, grey tom

Rockcreek- a tall, ginger tabby tom

Smokedream- a bright ginger classic tabby she-cat

Crownight- a white she-cat with black tortoiseshell patches

Queens

Scorchwatcher- A smoky black-furred she-cat with orange eyes (mother to Emberkit, a grey she-cat with grey eyes, Lionkit, a cream and fawn-furred tom with green eyes, and Marigoldkit, a golden-furred she-cat with blue eyes.) (Mate: Stagwhisper)

Cloudthorn- a deep yellow mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes (mother to Lightningkit, a white-furred tom with black paws, and Rainkit, a white-furred tom with grey paws.) (Mate: Rockcreek)

Elders

Greenscar- A tall, well-muscled she-cat. Her fur is ginger and cream with a spotted tabby pattern. She has narrow bright yellow eyes. Greenscar has a scarred pelt.

Driftclan

Leader

Shellstar- A light grey short-haired cat with dark grey speckles and a white muzzle.

Deputy

Featherdrip- Her fur is blue gray with a spotted tabby pattern, she has light green eyes.

Medicine Cats

Otterpelt- A small she-cat with creamy brown fur, with a white muzzle and a white tail. She has large blue eyes. Otterpelt has lost sight in her left eye.

Thistlewhisper- White fluffy she-cat with tufted white ears and small paws, her eyes are light-green

Warriors

Eagleswoop-  His fur is dark cream, with a white patch on chest and a white chest. It is silky and of medium length. He has a circular face with large blue eyes.

Dampbreeze- A golden tabby tom with a splash of white on his chest, he has amber eyes

Sandcoat- His fur is cream and grey with a classic tabby pattern, with a white chest. He has narrow hazel eyes.

Hailpad- White fluffy tom with tufted white ears and small paws, his eyes are a light yellow

Gullstalk- A small white tom with black markings, a short bobbed black tail, he has one torn ear and amber eyes

Eelspeck- A dark grey tom with darker specks, his eyes are a dark green and he has tufted ears and long whiskers

Stormfish- A silver-blue tom, he has short fur and his tail is a lighter blue silver than his body, his eyes are a deep blue

Sagethorn- A large, muscular she-cat. Her fur is white, with night-black patches. She has violet eyes.

Lionsplash- A golden tabby she-cat with a splash of white on her chest, she has soft green eyes and short fur.

Queens

Rushstreak- A dark ginger she-cat, she has bright yellow eyes, a light muzzle belly and paws, and markings that look like streaks running along her sides. (mother to Hollowkit, a small brown and golden-furred kit with jade eyes, Ripplekit, a white-furred kit with light brown eyes, and Mistkit, a tawny and grey with a spotted tabby pattern and has orange-red eyes.) (Mate: Sandcoat)

Elders

Tansytail- A little wiry she-cat. Her fur is yellow and silky with a striped tabby pattern. She has an almond-shaped dark amber eye. Tansytail has a clawed-out eye.

Cats outside of the Clans

Shredflash- A grey tom with a scarred pelt, he also has black socks and a black ear. He has maroon eyes and a scar through his left eye.

Eclipse- A black she-cat with violet-blue eyes

Fang- A black she-cat with two grey front paws. She has burgundy eyes.