Epilogue

A cat could hear voices, they couldn't tell who it was.

Are there multiple voices? Is there only one?

"It's only me, Shredflash!" the voiced yelled.

Wait... That couldn't be...

"It can!"

Shredflash shot up and hopped onto his paws. He was panting as he stared at a short tom in front of him. "S-Shred?" he meowed.

"Well, who else would it be?" he meowed.

"You seem... Different..." Shredflash meowed back.

Shred was a black tom with no eyes. He smiled at Shredflash. "Is that an unpleasant thing?" he mewed.

"No... Just new. I don't know what to do now though, my kin has left me and I'm all torn up..." Shredflash looked at his paws.

"Shredflash, look into my eyes!"

"Why, Shred?" he looked at him, "You have no eyes-" Shredflash stared into the eyeholes on Shred's face and saw darkness leaking from them.

"Shredflash, we're not done yet." Shred's voice was deeper now. "We have things to do."

Shredflash seemed as if he in a trance now.

"What's next for you, Shredflash?" the short, black, and eyeless tom meowed.

Shredflash gained a darkened look, "Our- No... My next move is to get revenge on both Vertexclan and Driftclan for ruining my life..." he said and padded away from the small cave and padded deeper into the forest.

"And how will you do that?" Shred asked as he padded next to Shredflash.

Shredflash stopped for a moment and stared off into the distance.

"I'll kill every cat."

Both toms continued padding down into the forest, disappearing after a while.