4, two of them.

A couple weeks passed since school started and y/n began to get comfortable in her new environment. Currently she stood by an information board, long after the final school bell rang, thinking about joining a club. Maybe doing so will help her fit in a little better, and it would aid her in fulfilling the requirement of an extracurricular. She had made a couple more friends since meeting Osamu and Suna, but y/n made sure to keep a relatively low profile and not gain too much popularity. Attention meant rumours, and that was something she did not desire.

"Are you joining a club?" Suna walked up to her, backpack slung over one shoulder and knee pads in his grasp.

Y/n started, "Oh, sorry, you startled me. You play volleyball?"

Suna shrugged, like it didn't mean much to him. "Yeah, I mean, what else do you think the knee pads are for?"

"What position?" From his build she could already guess but she still asked, just to confirm.

"Middle. You're a libero?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "how'd you know that?"

"Oh I don't know, short stuff." Suna smirked and purposely leaned over to emphasize their sizeable height difference. Y/n huffed and rolled her eyes, lightly kicking him in the shins.

"No, seriously, how'd you know I played-"

"OI SUNA!" 

The two turned towards the source of the voice, y/n in curiosity and Suna in exasperation and mild disgust. Y/n saw Osamu down the hall heading towards them, waving his arms as he jogged. Wait a minute, Osamu had ash gray hair this one's was golden. Suna picked up on her baffled expression and quickly explained.

"Samu's got a twin."

"Ohh.......Yikes?"

He chuckled, "Yep pretty much."

The golden haired Osamu caught up to them, eyeing y/n immediately with his eyebrows raised to the ceiling and grinnning brightly.

"Sunaaa~ who's this?" He smirked, elbowing Suna much to the latter's annoyance.

"L/n, this is Miya Atsumu, Osamu's chaotic carbon copy."

"Hey you could've left that last part off y'know?" 

Y/n smiled in greeting, amused by their bond, and went back to studying the information board while the other two talked(argued). Inarizaki offered quite the spread, but in truth, her heart ached towards the athletic section, towards a certain coed volleyball season coming later in the year. 

"The coed team isn't much because it isn't competitive, you don't get to play in tournaments or anything. If you want to play volleyball join the girls team I mean, their season already started but if you're good they might take you." 

Y/n hadn't noticed them watching her. Sighing, she took one last glance at the board and shook her head firmly. "Nope, I don't think I wanna play volleyball anymore."

Atsumu grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving. "Why?"

"I just don't, maybe I'll pick it back up eventually, but now I need to go. I see your jerseys you guys have practice right now." Y/n tried to pull away but his grip tightened, causing her to wince.

"At least come and watch, the coaches won't mind."

"No!" That must've come out a little harsher than she wanted because Atsumu flinched. He wasn't the type who was used to hearing "no", that was evident enough, but y/n needed him to acknowledge her boundaries. 

"Don't push her, c'mon, we do have practice and I don't want to face Kita if we're late."

Placing his hand firmly on Atsumu's shoulder, Suna steered him away, glancing over his shoulder briefly to catch her grateful nod.