Character Profiles

Hey guys!

Meet my OCs, or more specifically meet the Rattlesnakes :)

This chapter is currently under editing as I am constantly updating them but here you will find descriptions of each character. I do this with many of my OCs as it helps me keep track of who they are and the purpose they serve in the story, as well as random add-ins when I'm bored.

~E

___________________________

NAME: Tanaka Kenta

CURRENT AGE: 20

HEIGHT: 6'3 but he likes to round his height up and say 6'4, no one would be able tell with his hair spiked up anyways.

POSITION: Outside Hitter

LIKES: Spicy salmon onigiri, FMAB, the colour yellow, teasing Rintarou about being taller than him.

DISLIKES: Spiders, mushrooms, when Riku throws his jacket on top of the backboards and he has to "bow down and beg" for Riku to get it back for him.

CURRENT CONCERN: He tries to avoid shaking hands with others or wearing shorts in public because people often recoil from his prosthetics and it makes him feel insecure. 

Kenta's a dork with the most contagious smile you've ever seen. He's a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so he had his prosthetics designed to look like Edward's metal limbs. He's super protective at times but mostly he's just really fun to be around and he also taught Rintarou all his horrible jokes. Kenta is a double amputee, he lost his right forearm and left calf. He also knows Kuroo, having been a middle blocker for Nekoma, and took inspiration from his messy bed-head to spike up his hair on an angle, but it's mostly so that it doesn't brush the doorframe due to his height.

He is from a middle-lower class family. This is primarily because volleyball is an expensive career to support and since his dad passed away when he was a kid, he only has his mom to support him. 

His favourite character from FMAB is Winry and Hawkeye. 

Kenta once had a massive ego, he liked it when people talked shit behind his back because he knew it was out of jealousy and bitterness. He was incredibly attractive and he knew, and he wasn't afraid of flaunting it.

Also, his birthday is August 20th, I think that makes him a Leo. Do with that what you will.

_________________________

NAME: Nakamura Rintarou

ALIAS: Rin (by former teammates + Kenta and y/n), Itachiyama's ace.

NUMBER: 2

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 6'0

POSITION: Middle

LIKES: Y/n(duh), the colour red, ice cream mochi, Attack on Titan.

DISLIKES: Being compared to others, his hair falling into his face during a rally, when Kenta teases him about his height.

CURRENT CONCERN: He needs to buy two sets of whatever clothes he owns because y/n always steals them.

Nakamura's one of those smart dumb people. Smart as in he's incredibly academically intelligent but outside of that he's a total idiot. Despite their differences in appearance, Nakamura and Kenta were so close that people often mistook them for brothers. He may seem slightly arrogant and insensitive on the outside, but deep down he's extremely attentive of those around him, he never did anything reckless if he knew his friends would get in trouble because of it. When he died, he was the only one buried without his uniform. Alongside Akari, he was scouted by and would've graduated from Itachiyama Institute.